In love with nature..

Discussion in 'General' started by jasonm420, Jun 14, 2015.

1. When I visit forests or lakes I feel at home, can anyone relate?

2. Yeah.love the cool breeze of air right now

3. Oh yeah a couple of months ago we all went camping. The camp spot was right on this river so we get it all setup light a fire and kick back and vaped a couple of trenches. It was so awesome it rained it snowed and the sun shone brightly. It was in a huge cycle and kept doing this for hours. I am lucky cause I live less than a 1/4 of a mile from the river and paved walking/bike trail. I will either walk there and vape up or I will vape up and ride my bad ass bike down the trail for hours and stoping to take a hit or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Must be nice, I don't have access to any rivers but a decent drive out of town is a beautiful lake I like skip rocks at. I never thought it would feel like home though.

5. hell yeah I used to live in the country n lakes n shit were the best, now living in the city its so depressing I miss riding by the long stretch of roads with clouds passing and breathing in the fresh air feeling the sun pounding. Nature is the best I feel way more alive and wanting to do stuff. 

6. Yea i have a soft spot for nature.
    I live in scotland so its pretty much on my doorstep :)

Its great getting up really early just after dawn,and taking dog for a walk.

See lots of stuff you wouldn't normally encounter.

7. What kind of things do you encounter?

8. I often daydream about living like Richard Proenneke in "Alone in the wilderness"

9. I love nature also, but dislike that young people also like nature.

I used to hike frequently, usually local mountains or sometimes even a nice beach canyon hike.

There are so many goddamn kids who go there to hang out and leave a ton of trash, carvings, and blast music.

I have to hike to the summit to avoid them.

Stay at the mall.

10. Not all young people are like that.

I see badgers,foxes, deer, birds of prey and the odd drunk who didnt make it home lol

11. Definitely man. I always feel relaxed and comfortable out in the forests. Theres just something magical about the solitude I experience.

12. Here in california? Majority are.
    I don't mind kids smoking in nature, but fucking take your fucking trash with you.

13. Uprooted my whole life and moved to college 12 hours away to be closer to the forest. For the same reason. I felt like I didnt have a home in this concrete jungle. Good news is I was right [​IMG]

This song comes to mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEep67akIn4