In love with a girl who has a boyfriend ...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by KushSmokaa, Mar 6, 2011.

1. #1 KushSmokaa, Mar 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2011
    she doesnt really have a serious boyfriends shes just kind of "with" some guy.

basically we dated like freshman year (HS) and she was my first kiss and i was her first kiss also so i think there may always be feelings there ... ??

anyway, this weekend we chilled friday and saturday night and on friday we literally sat in the street and talked for 2 hours and kissed and i had a great time with her then same thing saturday night.

but i have no clue whats going on because i guess i could see myself being with her but then shes still kind of with this kid?

and im usually the type of person to think "if shes cheating on the guy shes with now, what would stop her from cheating on me" but its not like shes makingout with strangers, weve known eachother for 4 years.

at first i thought it was just a hookup cuz we were drunk at a party. but then she was really into me sober also.

anyone else not get over there first love? i think i love her and i just want to be with her all the time...but im so confused.

2. You feel like you love her?

:laughing:

3. You're right about the: "if she cheats on the guy she's with now, what would stop her from cheating on you".

Besides that, I'd give it a go and try to break them up..
    I'm just being honest. If u feel her, and she's feeling you, perhaps you guys can spark something off?
    See where it leads, I'll just tell you to not give too much of yourself.

You know, we all want what we can't have.

4. true, i guess im just still into her after all this time.

does anyone else feel like they will always have some feelings for there first love? i mean its not like i feel as sad as when we first broke up like ive been with other girls and shit its just when im actually with her again it feels like it was 3 years ago..

5. ages of u guys?

6. i guess i didnt make myself clear when i said Freshman year - 3 years ago ???...were fucking 12. :D

7. well if youre 12 then i dont think youre allowed to be here. you must be 18

8. Then she's gon be doin that with her old boyfriend when your her boyfriend. Some girl's NEED like 3-4 guys after them at all time's. I've coined the phrase "Being fucked in the head" for girls like this...Lemme give you an example.

Lenny's girlfriend is fuckin' hot. But she don't just date Lenny..She's into Lenny's friend Al, The guy that works at the seven eleven and some guy named Steve who works construction. Yeah, she's commited to Lenny, but she still plays around.

As you can clearly see, Lenny's girlfriend is fucked in the head.

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YIHvK5WN7I]YouTube - Stevie Ray Vaughan - Lenny (Live at El Mocambo)[/ame]

10. maybe she is like that but love is blinding.

and to Chewbracca - were 18, saying i was 12 was obviously a joke.

11. you're not in love though don't kid yourself.

12. how was i supposed to know it was a joke:confused_2: jeez..

and youre 18, you dont know what love is. are u bigger/tougher/can u beat the guy up in a fight if thats what it comes down to

13. Im in the same boat as you, although im not sure if she feels me even, although it seems as she does.. ahhhhhhh This really sucks, doesnt it OP?

14. right? and we started talking alot more and i wanna tell her how i feel but i dont want her to assume that she can play with me and act like she likes me just cuz she knows i like her.

i mean she can probably tell but until i say it she has no proof:devious:

girls are so fucking confusing...but you gotta deal with it for tha poon . :D

15. im sort of in the same situation.

This girl i have been friends with since the 5th grade. We are best friends and i know i love her. I have always liked her and always wanted to be with her. Idk if she loves me but i am waiting for the right time to make a move that could change my life.

16. All I'm gonna say is that your first "love" is fucking stupid...of course it's going to mean more to you because it was the first one...

But i'll tell you one thing. The first girl I "loved" turned out to be a psycho bitch and I didn't realize this until I found another girl who wasn't a complete psycho and treated me well.

Nobody in this thread has a right to tell you that you aren't in love though, only you can know that for sure. All i'm saying is that the first one usually isn't the best...

17. See, im afraid of this whole 'psycho bitch syndrome' because i have buddies whos lives are pretty much ruined now lol it kinda sucks and i dont want that happening to me,

See this girl got it out of me that i liked her and we had a really long talk about it but im sure that she is playing me cause she knows about it.. oh well. Any input guys?

18. right? like the minute the girl hears the words "I like you" its like they have you wrapped around your finger ... smh.

i was so close to sending her a text saying "i love you so much and dont want you to be with that kid anymore because i want to be with you, whenever im not with you im thinking about you...i really do think i love you" but i just didnt send it ... dont wanna ruin a good thing to early.

its gotta be the right time and in person its alot better because if she reacts weird you can kiss her but you cant do that through texting.

and i really do want to tell her in person

19. good job not sending that text, that would have just been bad news man,.

20. wouldve been a disaster ... who knows what would have happen maybe it wouldnt have been ill tell her how i feel when i see shes single.

but i dont get it we hangout and makeout and shit so is she technically cheating with me ? it seems like she has feelings for me but i like being with her in person i hate texting and shit.