In London

Discussion in 'General' started by Didg4doses20, May 28, 2008.

1. Hey guys just got in today and I was wondering(not asking for a hook-up) if one were to look for some ganja where would be the best location to go about looking? I have been trying to search, but seems to be alot of wangsters, forgot the English slang for the name.

Any Help is appreciated and remember not asking for a hookup.

Peace:smoke:

2. which part of london you in m8?
    you can always go to camden and ask around just be wary of the old bill and people who want to rip you off, dont worry, it took me a while to find a good dealer in london but now ive found somebody who always has some bomb dank so be patient.

3. wiggers?

4. or "Chavs"

5. the american term: mark, as in "marked"

6. i was asked to buy when i was over there last new years around piccadilly circus

7. yer chavs are all the rage these days. Im just ashamed i get branded one cos i wear cotton sports trousers (nike) and smoke skunk :S oh and listen and DJ to drum and bass

8. london is soft

9. You're right, an emo hipster is much more hard. :rolleyes:

10. hahaha i just saw his other post to and this went perfectly :smoking:

11. I'm actually right next to the tube in Earl's court. It hasn't been so bad but If I can't find any by Sunday I think I might go to a smart shop and get some gold spice or so, and chavs....(no offense to anyone) are major dicks....

12. Your best bet is camden mate , sound find someone there ..

13. Yes, but I have read 5+ stories about mary jane gang wars....not for me I found a Rasta man playing in the subway by the I that said he would have some ganja tomorrow:hello: so I am going to try that but I leave monday for PAris and my Bro got mugged there last year. If all doesn't work out I will pick up some spice gold and enjoy that...maybe

keep on keeping on:smoking:
    peace