Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In less than a week

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Steppy0420, May 3, 2016.

1. I'm 5'11" I weigh about 200 the last time I smoked was on the 20th of April and I was a heavy smoker. I dont really excercise I stopped after I ran out on the 20th I quit drinking soda and eating sweets and been drinking water and cranberry juice and I have a drug test the 9th I'm on probation and I was never tested until then

2. Continue drinking a lot of water. Go buy a few at home drug tests to see.

3. Don't drop the soap

• Like Like x 1
  4. Exercise! It stores in your fat cells ( heard that all my life i assume its true) More you sweat the quicker it leaves. I have a friend who is about 250 6ft and he couldnt pass a drug test until 89 days... He smokes everyday though... Idk if that matters

Documenting noobs first grow

5. That's why they got soap on a rope ..even when I do exercise it takes allot for me to sweat

6. Do they watch you piss? If so are they in front or behind? Ive gotten away with synthetic urine while my parole officer was behind me. I keep a bottle in my truck with hand warmers for those random ones. I practice alot at home :) ... Not 100% guaranteed though.

7. They didn't last time but I become too nervous to pull it off

8. Then my friend you shouldn't do illegal things :) Its simple... My head shop actually sells synthetic urine. Comes in what looks like a elmers glue bottle. Wrap it with hot hands (mine has temp gauge on side) do your thing.

If by some chance you can't warm it. What i do is piss in the cup get it right temp poor my piss out WIPE REAL CLEAN then poor synthetic in. So far so good

9. #9 zmessengerz, May 4, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2016

10. I got rid of everything I stopped on that day got rid of everything so I wouldn't be tempted and it ain't my fault is illegal lol

11. It's a felony if you get caught tampering or substituting a probation drug test where I'm from. May want to check your local laws before trying something like substitution

12. Its a probation/parole violation if you fail (depending on PO)... I mean if they dont watch you piss and you get caught you should just kill yourself anyways

13. Johnny law says pee through that straw MAN!

• Like Like x 1
  14. It is your fault for not following your parole guidelines though.

• Like Like x 1