In legal trouble..

Discussion in 'General' started by Thecrackcook, Jul 10, 2010.

1. So recently I got a ticket I went to court yesterday and I chose to fight the ticket,they said they can provide me with an attorney ,if i can pay back or something like that,I chose to fight the ticket because i was really stressed out.I also thought i needed more time to think about it,well when i came home I realized I would loose or it wasn't worth the time.So I try and call back and say if I can just pay my fine and move on,but the court had already closed and today saturday and they don't open. If it means anything it was a misdemeanor ,So my question is will they let me just pay my fine or will i have to go to court and fight it? I really dont want to waist everyone's time because i would plead guilty anyways.

2. So your saying they'll just let me pay my fine without fighting it in court?

3. Why would you fight it?

4. Because the fine was 800$
    I chose to fight it already my question is will the court let me just pay my fine and be on my way?

5. Yeah, just say you changed your mind and you want to pay

I doubt they're going to railroad you into fighting it if you just want to pay it and be gone

6. Thats what i wanted to hear:smoke:

7. And besides, the worst outcome for you would be that you lose the case and pay the ticket anyway

So there's really no use in them wasting time to get the money you want to give them in the first place

8. Yeah you can just pay it.

if it's a speeding ticket you can take a class and get the fine either erased or reduced.