in labor

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 102856, Aug 26, 2008.

1. When I was in labor, I was given Stadol injections. I'm sure that's more dangerous for the baby then a pot brownie.

But, the pain and intensity of the situation would override any effect you'd get from the brownies. MJ wouldn't do much more to alleviate the pain then an asprin would.

2. yeah tea, thats actually been posted in two seperate written formats here already..tho it is REALLY interesting how she went about doin it..great stuff

and yes i knew that deli meats and soft cheeses are a HUGE no no.....tho with the meats as long as i reheat them first im good..i dont like soft cheeses ne ways..cept goat cheese...its yummy...but i can wait to eat that again:rolleyes:

3. The article on the "Mothering Magazine" website kind of surprised me and I think that's about as unbiased as you can get. Interesting stuff.

However, regardless of the fact that THC doesn't effect the baby in a negative way, I'm pretty sure that actual smoke does. That being the case wouldn't it be wise to only vape/eat edibles during pregnancy?

4. I love Mothering. I used to post on their forums pretty heavily when my son was a baby/toddler. I've trimmed myself down to one forum now. :gc_rocks:

5. smoke does yes, it cuts off o2..since its cutting off your o2, of course the baby would also get less...one hit tho will not do any damage..your prolly causing more damage in your sleep by putting your head into the pillow or covering your face with the blanket

vape is the cleanest choice all around anyways tho..so yeah..thats just common sense

but not everyone *especially not expecting moms with all their OTHER newly acquired bills and such* can afford a vape

6. It can't be any worse to smoke a joint than it is to walk out the front door of the OB's office and into a huge cloud of 2nd hand smoke from the 3 bitches sitting RIGHT OUTSIDE THE DOOR puffing away.

I QUIT smoking cigarettes when I was pregnant, I DON'T WANNA SMELL OR INHALE YOURS!

sorry, I went off on a tangent for a minute.

7. its ok..i kno where your comming from..the ppl downstairs *dev's parents* between them smoke over 5 packs a day...so ive been exposed on great amounts my entire pregnancy so far..not to mention the other nasties that they allow into my system by their own alcoholic induced apathy towards their grandson
    i quit the day i found out i was pregnant...so at least i hope i minimalized it enough..so far tho..hes been as healthy as can be, as if id done everything by the book...btw..they CAUSED my last miscarriage rite before this pregnancy too...so yeah...GREAT ppl there!

they'll nvr meet aidan

just 15 more days of hell tho!!

8. atleast theres an end in sight!

i quit as soon as i found out i was pg too, it was the first thing that tipped my ex off. he knew something was up :p

boy, was he right..

9. that makes me love weed even more :D

10. skittlette you are going to make a wonderful mother

11. thankx pns...i think uve said this b4 tho..granted its still nice to hear on the reg:p

12. Yes she will be a wonderful mother. She still has her doubts on occasion but that is normal for a first time expecting mother. But she is already doing so well. Quit smoking instantly, eats well, takes care of her self, takes her vitamins. She has only gained baby weight to. She's one of those freaks of nature. I don't let her do much unless it's something she absolutely has to do herself, or If I'm sick like i have been the last few days. Abscessed teeth suck ftw. Mine gets so bad the swelling spreads into my throat and I get brain irritation. But pain Killers IBprofin antibiotics and teabags always get me through them. Eventualy I'll find the time to have it fixed. She even takes such good care of me when I'm sick, there's no doubt she will be a Perfect Mother..Knowing our genes though, when he's born, he's gonna be a handful lol...Thanx to all for the congrats..

13. i dont know why but that was the most confusing thing ive ever read

14. if you point out which parts confused you...i can splain them for you...when he talks..he confuses me a lot to...idk how...but he does

15. haha thanks, i got it.
    i just posted at a bad time :smoke:

16. I have a nac for cunfruzin peoplez. I can tell it like it iz, plain az da day an people are like "HUH?" An I sayz it agin an day iz like " OH YEAH" An I iz like " Silly Peoplez"