Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In L.A. for a week

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MrJB, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I'm sure varieties of this question have been asked but I did a search and did not find any threads pertaining to this area. I'm going to be in L.A. for a week and would love to smoke a for a few (lie, a majority) of the evenings. I am too sketched out to bring even a gram on the airplane, and unfortunately I do not have a medical card. I'm just curious if there are some neighborhoods that may be more herbal friendly than others where I could possibly find a bag? I do realize that I'm going to a very friendly city in general, but since I don't have medical connections or really any connection I am still sort of at a loss. My hotel is in West Hollywood by the way.

2. Just go for a walk man it shouldn't take too long to find a hook up in a city like L.A.

3. Go to a bar, and talk. If that doesn't work, go to a skate park. You'll find it there for sure. Just be careful, they might skimp you.

4. Most of the clubs in la were shut down.from what I read you weren't askin for a hook up your askin for advice to find pot in a city you dont know anyone in.look for stoners or Some people you feel are not pigs.hope I helped :)

5. Sigh...very FEW of the clubs have gotten shut down so far.

If you don't live here, don't post like you know stuff that you don't please.

6. Thank you WildWill

7. Thanks for the help, everybody. Looking forward to the trip, and looking forward to meeting some new people :)

8. Enjoy! Make sure you pick up some chronic!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.