In House Genetics Grand Double Purple

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AutomaticLove, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Hmmm she isnt bushy..and she is about ready to.show me something hopefully i just watered and gave her some bloom.nutez to push her along. I have an inhouse cookie cune which is dying breed zcube and gsc so im pretty psyched bc they are fems ...thats so cool do u have a journal on her?

2. I dont have a journal on these. I just switched to an organic high brix soil, and also building a new grow space out so no time for journaling this run. Ill drop some more pics as we get closer to chop.

Yea inhouse has some impressive stuff. This is my only from them, well I got a couple GSC Forum cut fem freebies too but not a cookies fan so probably will go to a homie. I recently got some Dynasty gear I cant wait to pop, Huck Diesel, Oregon Lemon Diesel x Skunk 1, and Honey Badger Haze. So many options and so little grow space!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Please do! Not often u see american stuff on here. Be sure to check out any of my journals! And thanks for the info brother!

4. We finally have hairs!! My second bean. Im about to transplant her to a 5 gal with ffof. I now have some real queens in the tent!

5. Oh wow dynasty!!! So u dont like cookies? Ive never grown or smoked cookies. I have the cookie cube going zkittlezxgsc

6. Nice, congrats on the girl! I've never got a bag of girl scout cookies I liked, but I was also getting some sub par ganj before I started growing myself. I may grow it out someday just because I like InHouses gear and try my own hand at a cookies grow. I'm a big dank skunky chem funk fan. That's my favorite profile. I know this purple hulk has some diesel in it somewhere so I'm hoping to get a real funky pheno of these Grand Doubles. This one I have now seems more sweet and floral, but my Sour Jack smells real sweet until the end when it gets pungent so I still have hopes. Its definitely got the color though. Ive heard the Zcubed stuff is pretty amazing, hope you get a great pheno!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah dude i really like the mellow high i get from the purple. I really hope these pine tar kush break ground. I heard someone had issues and they didnt germ. Only heard that once. I wanted a good mellow classic high so tom hills pine tar sounded amazing. I put gdp girl back into her 3 gallon with fox farms and she is loving it. Thanks for the reply and keep me updated!

8. She is loving her new ocean forest and showing it! Dark colors. InHouse never fails to amaze me...she is in her 6th week veg this week and flipped.

Attached Files:

9. Went into her second week if flower today. After all of the heck ive gone thru trying to get my hazeman and dvg gear to just sprout correctly this girl and her sister cookie cube have been a dream.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. I dont think this girl is even fished with her 2nd week of flower and i am so glad i used the ocean forest she loves it! No purple yet but im sure that comes out during the flush. I just popped a purple trainwreck from HSO and its already purple and just a seedling.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  11. Looking good. Heres my girl in the home stretch

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. #72 Redloh, Sep 23, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    20170922_190241.jpg

Its hard to tell through all the frost lol but the buds are all purple, no green. The pistols are brown, wish they were orange or red but should still be some pretty nuggage. The floral small has faded and it reeks of lemon peels with a hint of grape candy. I figure about 3ish weeks out til chop time...

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. That is one sexy mama! You have done such an awesome job....good green thumb there! I grew an auto purple from delicious and never before had I ever had anything so purple or floral smelling. I didnt get much at all but man was it some.dank....

14. In her third week of bloom...so pretty and frosty!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Day 23

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Looking good Auto. My chop day finally arrived! These baby's are going the be DANK... 20171004_223857.jpg 20171004_222649.jpg 20171004_222710.jpg 20171003_191803.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Dude. That is a stunning plant. How long did she go for? Mine is only going into it's 5th week and it's insane. Do u leave the extreme frost sugar leaves on? I have a jellybreath germing so I'm excited and I also got some timeless montage and grapes of wrath. So psyched. Thanks for posting that beautiful plant!!!

18. Thanks amigo! She was chopped on day 63 post flip. I'm pretty stoked with her results. She maybe could've gone another week but I have to keep the rotations in order so she was cut. Mostly all of extreme sugar leaves do stay on, but theres a few little ones on here without much frost so there will some cleanup before jarring.

Oooh jellybreath looks amazing, excited to see how she does for you. I just popped a couple Black Nitros from IHG that are about a week above ground now. I got some Zilky Zmooth's (zkittles x silky johnson) from them too that need to be started real soon. Taking the GDPs place in the flower tent is a Lost Coast OG from HSO, heard great things so excited for some OG funk in my life. My BOG Lifesaver is a week or 2 away from finishing then a Dr. Kripplings Mong-U-Mental will take her place... Damn man this is so much fun!!! You're purples will be up on a line in no time, they sure look like they're going to yield some fine produce for ya!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Man I just saw the zilky smooth today on IG along with some other regs. I had a cookie cube female going but she hermied so bad on me luckily it was early enough to pull. I sent one to a friend and kept the last one in hopes it will be female. I'm about to put my La affie in the flower tent and then I have a grandpa's breath that is still undermined but I'm guess it's a fem. My friend sent me 3 of the jellybreath so I felt very special. I also got a pack of jinxproof bubbagum and I have like 6 diff ocean grown strains coming ....and my goober from square 1 will be here tomorrow. Gdpxpbb yes PLEASE! It my birthday soon so I figured I would get some beans