In highschool did/do you have to watch...

Discussion in 'General' started by 4Cave2man0, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Senior year I swear to god I watched Cool Runnings each week...

I had a weird ass dream about it and watched it today for shits...

Never really liked it appreciated it more out of school :laughing:

2. Holy fuck I havent seen that in forever. I actually went to the olympic course they road at the end. Its up in Canada

3. def a go to in class movie. Junior and Senior year i took mostly AP classes and after the AP tests there was pretty much nothing else to do but watch movies. cool runnings was shown in every class over that period.
    Feel the Rhythm! Feel the Rhyme! Get on up, It's....well you know the rest...:D

4. get on up it's bobsled time..god damn it I feel life escaping me that I finished that sentence I should have to sit in purgatory watching cool runnings for eternity..that would kind of suck...

:laughing:

5. DUDE some kid that went to my HS claimed his dad was the dude with the egg, and brought it in one day. I thought he was full of shit though lol, cause why the fuck would he bring that shit to school

anyways

feel the rhythm

feel the rhyme

something something

its bob-sled tiymeee

6. Hey, ya ded yet mon?

7. #7 4Cave2man0, Aug 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2010
    I wish I had the patience to make a gif haha

[​IMG]

8. while ur at it make a .gif of ur avatar: bunk drunk = awesome

9. I'd have to download shit haha but heres one

[​IMG]

-credit to IRokDonks

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUjh9Id6Id8]YouTube - Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet[/ame]

11. no but i watched nacho libre in spanish. i learned nothing in that class...

12. No but I did make the mistake of buying Up in Smoke.

Don't get me wrong I love Cheech & Chong but everyday someone in our group would put that dame movie on.

I had to hide that shit after a few months I couldn't take it.

13. I loved that movie when I was younger man.

HAha the one with the dreads kept the egg in his pocket for good luck. Now that I'm older I realize he was the pothead lol.

14. my snior year all we did in english was watch stupid movies my teacher never taught us all it was movies and worksheets from the movie so all i did was sleep and copy answers from someone else

15. in 10th grade we had to see a baby being born.... :|
    Cool Runnings is elementary for me

16. The only movies I got to watch (that I remember, lol) in my senior year were math videos in AP calculus, after the test. Don't get me wrong... they weren't instructional or anything. Just regular movies that had something to do with math, i.e. Stand and Deliver, which is actually a VERY good movie. Yes, South Park did parody it.

17. I wasn't in high school I'm the result of my school district throwing away me and my peers. We all resulted in becoming dope dealers, gangstas, pimps, and killers.

18. You sound like a student from 'Stand and Deliver'.

19. :laughing: honestly really...why would you hit submit...who are you trying to impress...why post something so pointless