Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In for the MIX!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ChIlLuM BlAzEr, Aug 22, 2002.

1. I live in the smoke-free country HOLLAND so when i'm feeling for a smoke i got a lot of places to go to. Also i got a lot of different weed and hasj.

yesterday i decided to built my owm flavoured joint. So hear are the ingredients of my own personal COCKTAIL:

- 1 extreme big rolling paper ( or 3 normal)
    - Some real good Maroc
    - A little bit Nepalese Hasj
    - A huge amount of Northern light mixed with Purple Haze

After i rolled this baby suddenly the sky wasn't blue no more but red and everything seem different.

This was very first time that stuff made me feel a litlle trippy.
    Normaly i can smoke 6 to 8 joints an evening but after this one i was extremely LOADED.

Want to get stoned?
    MIX SOME GOOD WEED WItH some GOOD HASJ

2. According to Nigel Powers in the recently released "Austin Powers 3, Goldmemeber" there are only two kinds of peopel I dislike: Those that are intolerant of others peoples cultures, belief, skin color and origination AND The Dutch!

;)