Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

in desperate need of t-break

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tokabowl, May 19, 2010.

1. Boys,
    Today was my last day of highschool. Im done and sooo happy.
    My tolerance is extremly high right now (smoking at the minimum a gram per day for a while now), and I dont want to ruin my summer not gettin really blazed, because I know if I just keep chiefing everyday Ill never get super blazed all summer.

So thats why Ive made the decision to make tomorrow my last smoke session for 3 weeks. That way my tolerance will lower enough (hopfully) that for the remainder of the summer I can get super blazed all the time.

So tomorrows my first official day of summer. I have my final gram and Im inviting a girl over after her school (she a jr.) to smoke it with my before my mom gets home.
    Should be a great and last chief sesh for a while.
    Wish me luck

Oh, and to make my post have a purpose.. anyone else down to break with me?
    :wave: