In College Mitt Romney Would Dress In Police Officer Uniform & Pull People Over

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dealwithit, Jun 7, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wad7FITTPQ&feature=g-u-u]MSNBC: In College Mitt Romney Would Dress In Police Officer Uniform & Pull People Over - YouTube[/ame]
    lol

2. I'm not surprised, a homophobe who impersonates a police officer is a much great danger to Americans than any stoner.... especially if you're running for president.

3. ROFL listening to lawrence.. "...when Romney wasnt gay bashing kids hair he didint like..."

Lawrence o donnell is a scumbag and so it mittens.. to be fair Obama is also a scumbag.

4. The pot calls the kettle black.

5. [​IMG]

6. What Romeny did in college is nothing compared to the terrorists Obama hung out with.

7. what? which terrorists?

and why does that guy talk so weird?

8. Wait, hung out with, like, past tense? What about the terrorists Obama chills with now, like Kissinger?

9. romney is a creepy freak..

seems to be a prerequisite for potus..

10. Mormons have a fucking weird sense of humor and by humor I mean douchebaggery.

11. Isnt impersonating a police officer extremely illegal?

Fuckin A man, I already thought he was intolerable douche, but all this shit coming out about his personal life both past and present, just makes it painful.

I wish someone would have kicked his ass back in school for his douchery. Maybe then hed realize how much of a prick he is.

I guess hes called a Mitt the Twit for more reason than just rhyming.

12. Romney really thinks he's going to win this election too.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

13. Apparently not if happen to be an elite scumbag.

14. What I want to know is what did he do after he pulled people over?

I'm hoping he asked for anal, but I'd settle for a blowjob.

15. He was a jackass, before there was mtv Jackass!.. thumbs up!

16. fucking a, this makes me want to facepalm for the rest of my life...

*holds hand over face*.......................
    *rubs eyes with thumb and index finger, shakes head in disgust*

The elite, or upcoming elite, basically have immunity to the law. It's very sad that the rich in this country are the rulers of the poor and middle class. Any idiot can be born into an elite family, it's luck of the draw..

sigh.

17. [quote name='"lightupbong"']fucking a, this makes me want to facepalm for the rest of my life...

*holds hand over face*.......................
    *rubs eyes with thumb and index finger, shakes head in disgust*

The elite, or upcoming elite, basically have immunity to the law. It's very sad that the rich in this country are the rulers of the poor and middle class. Any idiot can be born into an elite family, it's luck of the draw..

sigh.[/quote]

Stop crying like a little girl.. make yourself a fortune! Grandpa came from a poor family busting his ass on a farm.. 17th employee from intel! Millionaire ... because he worked his ass off, had discipline, worked his way to the top! If you want it you can get it! Stop crying about the rich and being born into money!

18. That's hilarious

19. #20 DoubleBassturds, Jun 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2012
    Whats so funny? People crying about the rich? Having so much power?.. maybe obama should stop leaching of the leaches...,hollywood! My gramps is an ordinary dude, who made alot of money? He isnt even that political! He donates to his university... the only people I hear bitching about the rich are young punks.. go to college, not a junior college, studying liberal arts and bs... get a fuckin job.. and make your money! Then you can have "power" too.. lol