Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In CO on holiday, what dispensary?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nutty sKunK, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Hey guys, just on holiday at the moment and was wondering where I could get some decent bud from some recreational stores?

Particularly Kali Mist..

Cheers

2. Try weedmaps. They have a list of dispensaries that are open and you can also read reviews. Kind of like a yelp but for weed.

3. Yea go on weedmaps, its an iffy site in terms of functionality but you can search where you are in CO for kali mist and it shows you a few shops... most near denver it seems

4. #4 BluntMasterBen, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
    Altitude.. not too far from I-25.. it's on Evans. They have some great purple haze in today.

why the fuck do you want a single strain in particular? i can't stand this! the strain doesn't mean shit if they don't know how to grow.. look for the best dispensary, not the best strain.

5. Some people don't like the same things as others. Not worth stressing

6. I would hit up River Rock just for the hopes of getting to meet tokin daily and say hi. :D

7. Thanks for all the replies, will check out weedmaps. @[member="BluntMasterBen"] Because it's my favourite strain and yes, if they cannae grow it's no worth it.

What's the law on how much I can carry? And is it legal in the whole of CO?

Cheers

8. Possesion is legal up to one ounce. You can buy 1/4 oz per day.

Possesion is legal everywhere, however many areas do not allow retail sales. Denver is your best bet there.

9. Why not look for both?

10. Awesome, thanks man. Can't wait to chill (literally) in the Rockies with some herb :)

11. Weed maps brothaaaa

12. Because strain does NOT matter that much! I could throw golden goat, tangarine haze, durban poison, and lemon kush in front of you. they would all smell and taste so similar that you'd have a very hard time telling if the next bowl was something different.. as far as indica vs sativa? i've had tons of indicas that smoke like sativas and the opposite... 

Sure, if you have a specific need like CBD or extremely high THC, genetics come into play. But for any normal smoker out there, pretty much anything (except specifically low thc grown for their CBD) strains will get them baked.

13. #13 Doc-J, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
    Maybe that is the case with you personally but not me, or a lot of other people. While some strains are similiar, some are quite different. I can smoke a joint from some strains I grew two years ago and tell you exactly what it is by the taste. If sour deisel taste the same as lsd, or lsd taste the same as trainwreck then either your tastebuds are shot or you need a new grower.

Why does it bother you so much what other people want anyway? Its like going to a restraunt and bitching about what everyone else ordered, I mean its all food.

14. I'm quite obviously not saying all strains taste the same. I am saying there is no need to seek out one specific strain, as there are going to be at least 10 more that taste and smoke exactly the same. So many strains all originate from the same small groups of genetics, you'd truly be surprised at how much some strains with supposedly completely different lineage have the same cerebral effects, as well as taste/scent.

Trainwreck in NO WAY tastes like sour d. Those two are on opposite ends of the spectrum as far as im concerned. 

15. #15 Doc-J, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
    That is why people ask for specific strains though. Not everyone has tried a large selection, so to be pleased they seek what they have experienced.

Just like the restraunt again. Odds are people arent just going to walk in a just tell the waiter to give them something made of beef, they are going to ask for what they think they might like. Doesnt matter if the tbone is really pretty much the same thing as the new york strip.

Fuck, now i want a smoked brisket. Lol

16. Well, You may be a grower but to claim that the strain doesn't matter is inane.

17. To a tourist that smokes dog shit most of the time... Starin does not matter. It's better than what they normal get so it will not matter what it is. Oh I need the sour-d. Why?? I am sure you could go to 4 differnt shops, get sour-d at all of them and I bet they would all be differnt.

18. You know it's a matter of opinion man

Stressing what people smoke is fucking pointless. Not your problem at all

19. #19 Sgtstadanko707, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
    No stress here as I smoke on some gsc. I was just trying help make a point that the poster above me was saying. If you come from a place where you don't regularly get good weed, any strain will knock your socks off so why stress on finding just that one.

Because you CAN in colorado...

If you want a strain, and can get it, why the fuck not.... 

Plus, we gave him the means to find any strain with a simple search, weedmaps  (as much as the site sucks it at least works, whether its in stock or not is different) so i mean, he isnt stressing... all he has to do is find the shop now. Meanwhile all this nonsense is like "oh you clearly have no clue what strains are cause you get bad weed"

Im just saying, let the dude do what he wants with his weed, thats the fucking point of legalization lol