In and out door growing . . .

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Aaronv08, Jun 12, 2003.

1. Well my friend has been growing a plant this is about his 4th or 5th time but hes never got nice buds. once the cops got em and that was of best ones(about 4 feet) and then rest never got done. but my questions is . . . he has been doing 24/7 for 23 days now and its looking real nice it has the pistols and all . . . def female but the thing is he believes if he cuts the stems off that the potensy goes up and hes going to put it outside soon ? are either of those good ideas? im going to try and get a picture soon but no garentees

2. I don't see how cutting is going to help.

But he could put it outside now if he wanted to and wait till the end of grow season and have some nice buds. I believe sunlight is the best form of light. Or he could keep it inside and put the lights on 12 hrs on 12 hrs off to bud it. The plant will be less likely to be found inside though. Whenever i plant outdoors i try to have a few plants because of the weather you never know what will happen.

3. thanks . . . ill still try to get a picture

about the stems or leaves whatever u wanna call them.his theory is if u cut them then the thc cant go into em. anyone know anything about that

4. Clipping shoots may increase the yield, but I don't see how it can possibly improve potency. As you explain it, your friend believes that THC is produced internally within the plant and is "pumped" to the various parts. Instead, THC is produced at the site where it is located, principally, the buds. The leaves and stems are responsible for fuel delivery.

If it is very hot where your friend is growing, I would suggest that he "climatize" the plant to the heat by placing it outside for maybe an hour the first day and progressively longer each following day. Start with the morning sun if possible. And watch out for Chief Wiggum.

5. he's doing well to know it's a female after 23 days of 24/0........usually you have to put the lights to 12/12!.........and cutting it will not increase potency....possibly increase yield if he does it right..............Peace out...........Sid

6. well its looking real nice the pistons arent just pistons anymore they are growing out now . . . hes waiting till about monday to put it outside because thats when we get the nice sunny warm weather again
    thanks guys