Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. #1 thebeefytaco, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2017

2. #2 orangepeels, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
    How long are you in this program? What are the repercussions of testing positive?

If you have been clean for 3 months, i would not break that streak. Dont risk it man, trust me.

EDIT: you're getting tested every week. Do not blaze bro. And if 'Alcohol and Drug Services' is another name for probation...just dont.

When i was on probation i was tested once a month. I blazed for a month and detox'd at the end. I did this once or twice and i got tired of it. Doing this every week would probably be fucking hell for you.

Dont risk it, think about the consequences.

3. #3 thebeefytaco, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2017

4. when i had to detox i used a drink. Go to your headshop or a GMC and find what they have. They are expensive though. Will clean you in a day or w/e it is.

Still dont recommend smoking though, sometimes the drinks dont work.