In a zombie outbreak

Discussion in 'General' started by thaSPACEkadet, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Yeah, instead people will hoard resources like food,and water for example and charge WHATEVER they want for it.

2. it would move to a barter system where you trade the few resources

3. Money would still exist

4. hmm, hard question.

stuck up bitches. I'm fucking you, we need to repopulate the world. :p

seriously though i don't have a problem with that now:D, but hmm what would i not miss....... i don't know.... as long as my family and friends and a variety of attractive girls were around, and i had plenty of guns n' ammo and supplies... hmmmm... i think it would be pretty fucking awesome to shoot motherfucking zombies all day.

5. most likely a switch to contraband then after a while we would go back to a complete monetary system.

6. All the shitty musicians/entertainers getting their brains eaten.

7. I think things would restort back to a barter system and trade.

It would take a long long time to get back to paper money, the first step would probably be society reverting to gold/valuable minerals as their currency. From there we'd probably start having individual societies/city states stamping out their own gold coins for currency.

8. well, there wouldnt be a nation anymore. at most the states would still be states, and if most of our generation survives then we would be lost without a monetary system, so it probably wouldnt last long.

9. No barter system, no monetary value of ANYTHING anymore. It'd be more like "give me your water food and women, or die"

I think other survivors would be more interested in joining you then trading supplies, after all there is safety in numbers.

You don't think there would be bandits/raiders going around fighting zombies and pillaging survivors and their settlements* (provided a group lived long enough to re-establish small farming/hunting gathering/ community)

10. I'd probably miss the police. Rather have some fat dude chase me down than a pack of zombies. Ha JK

I would miss that sense of security of a home knowing I can smoke a joint in my living room knowing no one/anything is out to get me.

11. not having zombies to shoot.
    killing zombies sounds fucking awesome

12. UHHHHHH would it really matter if I was getting my brains eaten??

13. I wouldn't miss the traffic .

14. Commercials on television, they piss me off big time.

15. I wouldn't miss waiting in lines.... there are lines everywhere I fucking go and it pisses me right off.

16. I wouldn't miss non-zombie people :)

Give me a couple females to pass the time everything else gets the mozambique drill.

17. In a way, if the zombie Apocalypse happened people who are racist could weed out the "inferior" races. And thus be one top. So if anything it could reinforce hatred.

But I can see how this could also reinforce unity.

Could go either way really. Just gotta wait and see.

BOT.

I wouldn't miss the routines.

18. #38 AbydeBySolace, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No,everybodys gotta go my friend.no picking and choosing bullshit we all go together mutherfuckers!see u in judgement day fuck da woorld!

19. In soviet Russia people eat zombies

20. Anyone else get the Zombieland reference?

I'd miss peace and quiet. Be a bitch having to worry about a zombie popping up behind me, have to watch my back even more.