In a zombie apocalypse...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Iknuksohgong, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Would you be the nice person who takes people in for shelter, the person who trusts no one and keeps supplies for themselves, or someone else?

2. small groups would be most efficient

3. I live in a somewhat rural area, our neighborhood is kind of isolated.  I would rally everyone to fortify our defenses and start a small farming community.  We'd act as a small independent community, accepting only those with needed skills.  Then I would go mad with power and turn into The Governor

4. Hahaha. Nice

5. #5 kdiesel502, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    I always drive past this castle since I live in frankfort KY lmao I would make it my shelter, and get some bad bitches in der ;) I just need to set up turrets and make a more zombie efficient entrance 

[​IMG]

6. I'd be a zombie.

7. I would start a task force with one simple mission: eliminate all zombies.

I would start a campaign in order to take back any city infested with zombies and seal them off so non can get in.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I would be way to high to do anything, would be the first one to get bit :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. weed probably cures the zombie virus lol

• I would survive and all the city people would be the zombie while I am at home growing me some killer bud and smoking for the hell of it!!!
    •  

10. I'd stick to a small group, maybe one or two people. I'd still keep the same morals I have now just my tolerance level of strangers would go way down haha.

11. this topic is fucking epic.

I'm such a nerd that I have a kit for the Zombie Apocalypse in my garage (true story), it consists of a 28 gallon water container, various freeze dried foods, canned foods, personal hygiene products a few books, weeks worth of clothing, several survival kits with space blankets, matches, gps, satellite phone etc.. Just added a new hunting knife. Its not huge, but its there. My boyfriend says its for a hurricane but hello why would you need weapons during a hurricane. I guess its a multi-purpose zombie hurricane kit.

12. #13 Omega369, Feb 19, 2014
    Why can't you be my girlfriend :(

Pssh zombie apocalypse. More than prepared.

I posted this in a survival thread but I have a water purifier pump, portable gas stove, enough MRIs for a couple weeks, sleeping bag/pad, 2 man tent, solar charger, first aid kid, various lighting equipment, compass, various knives/tools, butane lighter, portable pots, clothing for different weather type.

Depending on the event taking place, I'll add/remove stuff. But I also have a ballistic vest, riot helmet, riot shield, duty belt with a firearm/tools/knives attached, but that's absolute worst case because I prefer to travel light. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392784764.179270.jpg

Close range zombie combat
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392784868.473888.jpg

Long range combat. Noise an issue? Won't be with a silencer.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392785186.117225.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392785208.112306.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392785231.419737.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392785255.244850.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392785270.973474.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392785290.019665.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392785305.132134.jpg

Though I would only bring my AR and Glock (sidearm) with me.

Omega369 :wave:

13. ^^^^^I'm with him:D

14. Okay, when the zombie apocalypse breaks out, I'm running straight to you

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. ^ Dude u are so set.

Wouldn't u be able to find 7.62ammo easier than 5.56?

Dude zombie apocalypse pls come save me I'm a good shot lol

Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #17 Grow2dab., Feb 19, 2014
    Damn! You guys aren't mucking around haha

I have a big arse bowie and what ever I can stuff into my backpack from the pantry. Oh an flint kit cause I seen Bear Grills.

During the aftermath of Katrina there was a lot of looting and some deaths. Weapons are definitely necessary in that situation. Sounds a lot like a bug out kit you got going on. Good stuff.

18. Just a tiny bit ashamed to say that save for the last bit about going insane with power that is what I have literally stored in the back of my mind as the course of action for a zombie apocalypse.  Not that I expect it to happen in the near future, but if it does I'm going to be in prime shape.  

I wasn't aware shit got real like that during a hurricaine. Being from south florida we have dealt with our fare share of hurricaines but I guess it was never bad enough for looting and burglaries to happen. Thanks for the heads up.