~In a tight situation need some advice.~

Discussion in 'General' started by akos789, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Ok, I just got back from my dealers and he was COMPLTELY DRY :devious::devious::devious::devious::devious:

But thankfully he said he had some bud clipping and leafy shake that he can give me free so I accepted. My question for you guys is : How should I smoke this? My first thought obviously was jus a joint but is there a way I could make this crappy stuff even more potent?

2. You cant make leaves or any weed for that matter have a higher THC content, unless you sprinkle them with kief or something, if thats what you're asking. Vaporizers get the most THC out of it though, second place are bowls. I'd just smoke it in a bowl, don't torch it, and cover it after each hit to conserve smoke.

With a joint you only get like 21% of the THC you could be getting.

3. waterfall/gravity bong son

4. I've tried making a gravity bong before and misserably failed dont ask why.

but what is a waterfall i've never heard of it before?

5. Its the same as a grav bong but instead of cutting the bottom of the bottle off you poke holes in it, so the water falls out and creates a vacuum.

IMO fuck grav bongs unless you have a glass slide to use as the bowl. Smoking out of tin foil is bad, kids...

6. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZotSj9lQDo"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
    I make them all the time, i'v gotton pretty blazed off of .2-.3 of bud using this

7. Bong. Hits. Man. I jut get zooted off some until I fly to the sky then learn some deep stuff. Self reflection go for any type of bong/waterfall.

Peace, grasscity. :eek:

8. I say waterfall or lightly roasted bowl (not torched!). Or, just make brownies. It is shake and trimmings amirite?