Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

in a place where you cant smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theyoung grower, Jun 24, 2011.

1. im in a place where i cant smoke tell me if you are or ever had been in a place where u cant smoke and wanted to badly

2. Jail...But I don't know if I wanted to smoke nearly as bad as I wanted to just get the fuck out.

Other than that I've never really wanted to smoke badly, I can go without just as well although not nearly as enjoyable.

3. Used to happen to me a lot. Wanna know how I got over it?

Buy a vaporizer and find out.

4. Go to a place where you can smoke?

5. Of course, every day when I have to walk into the courthouse for my job. Or when all my dealers are out for a week (very rare). Then everywhere I go turns into one of those places :p

6. Basically everywhere I don't smoke I can't.

7. i can never really smoke anywhere, i wish i could burn it in my house, but my parents are right across the hall from me, so i cant...
    also
    how do you do all of the emoticons that dont show up when quoting?
    srry, im kinda new

8. ohh haha nvm i figured it out... ima n00b