In a Pinch Need HELP ASAP PLZ

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Toker-KGCIII, May 11, 2009.

1. Alright guys here's my problem I have three nice healthy babies outside and it's a bit nipply out at 10 pm there is also some possible frost for the next few nights to come. So should I cut some plastic bottles and put them over the plants? Would this help?
    I would love to have some peeps knowledge soon real soon like tonight if at all possible plz.
    Peace and keep burnin :smoke:

2. yeah id cut some two liters in half and use em as little green house domes but idk much about those problems, i live in coastal texas soo its hot as balls here all the time....

3. Thats what I was thinkin to, I figured it might work or if anything help a little. Thnx for ur reply.

4. i'm having the same problem for tonight. i talked it over with my grandma, who's a totallll green thumb, and she recommended to me that plastic is never as efficient as any type of cloth...my plant's still pretty small so i just took a pillowcase and put that over it.

keep in mind you're going to need something to hold the cloth up, i just used some sticks that were taller than my plant to make sure it doesn't damage anything.

5. that's awesome, my grandma is too but i wouldn't even dream of asking her for advice on my plants lol that's so cool lol, blows my mind....

6. haha although i do openly discuss my stance on the legalization of marijuana, i would never DREAM of telling her i have a plant : )!

i simply called her and was like "hey, i heard there's a frost coming tonight" because i knew she had recently planted a bunch of plants in her backyard, so after i told her i was like "what exactly do you do with a plant when a frost comes, when it's not possible to bring it indoors?"

and biiingo, got a big lecture that probably saved my plant...i was just going to let it go because i couldn't find any great info on the net and hoped it survived :eek:

7. mulch is your friend...

8. Thnxs my fellow stoney's for the great advise.

9. I also use cloth when my babies are young. i make a makeshift tent over it, then take it off before i have class the next morning. although putting it on at night sucks.... walking through a swamp and all.

10. Yeah that would be shitty.

11. I ask my grandma everything but i just use the cover word "tamatoes" since bud grows simalr to a tamatoe, and every growing season i gro tamatoes, string beans, squash, peppers, pumpkins, just about anything gets you use to problems with pests n diseases n such. but the point is what would we do without or grandmas lol:hello:

12. i don't know what the hell i would do without my grandmother, plant growing wise or anything else.

she takes care of me when i'm drunk (although i don't drink anymore), makes me the best damn munchie food ever or is always down for a taco bell run, gets coffee with me every weekend, always lets me crash at her house when my rents are acting up, she'd do anything for me, she's the fucking greatest, one of my best friends.

13. Maybe you should ask your grandmother how to spell tomato. Because you obviously need help with that.

14. who cares, stop spreading the hate over something so insignificant, man.

15. Idk know what to say guys good shit is all I suppose. :D

16. Peace and keep burnin:smoke:

17. lol srry guys tryin to figure something out.

18. I was joking, relaxxxxxxxxx