In a new country

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Saturdayzed, Jun 16, 2009.

1. alright

so every summer i go to colombia and ive heard its got CRAZY ganja..
    but im sketchy on how to ask to see if its around..

ive never really got a dealer

just introduced to one:confused:

2. If you're still in school, just ask around.

3. im in vacation..

and no friends over here anymore all moved over seas

just with my cousin

4. Seriously?

5. You're asking for the wrong stuff if you're in Colombia :p

6. coke....

thats stuffs in the lower side
    im by the bay :smoke:

7. Just go downtown to the retail shops.. find some guys your age and just ask..

"Hey man I'm visiting for the summer and was wondering if anyone knew where to get the herb?" .. what you got to lose?

8. aight

not to risky...

just the whole hype of the cartel and stuff....

ill post up once ive gotten that ganja:hello:

9. Well you never know but I think if you find some kids chillin downtown they most likely aren't going to pistol whip you lol...

Let us know what you find!

10. #11 smokedawFL, Jun 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2009
    I've been to colombia a few times i got some family from there..... just go to the downtown area in any of the cities, retail shops, etc. You can also find about anything you're looking for if you ask cab drivers. There are billions of them, i'm pretty sure you can find what you're lookin if you ask a couple, don't be scared, they wont call cops on you. Obviously the club scene, and yes you can drink and club at 18...or younger, however you're most likely to find perico (coke)...umm i think basuco (kinda like crack cocaine) and moto is bud. The beach is also a good place to look for.

PS don't ask the little homeless kids sniffing glue or paint. They can take you to the slums where families and friends will rob you. No luck getting out of the slums either, cops don't go there 'cause its too dangerous and taxi drivers won't either because they usually get robbed.

11. ive never been there so i wouldnt know but someone posted about a website called webehigh.com it has info on prices and where to find weed in different countries. you should check it out