Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In a hotel room?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CiscoKiddd, Oct 5, 2009.

1. So my girlfriend and I are taking a little vacation away from home for the weekend. The hotel is non smoking- they don't have a single smoking room :(

Anyway, I have a vaporgenie, I'm sure some of you have heard of it. You think if i hit the vaporgenie in the bathroom, with the fan on, shower on hot, and some fabreez we would be good? Or any other tips? Has anyone done it before? Feedback would be nice :smoke:

2. Assuming a vaporgenie is a vaporizer, then you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

The hotel said there is no "smoking" allowed, they never said anything about no "vaporizing" allowed.;)

The smoke detectors wont go off from vapors neither, so you're all good mane.

And Welcome to GC!:wave:

3. The vape would be fine, it's always a better idea to do it in the fan. I smoke joints in the bathroom, so I assume you'll be AOK. Don't do it doing prime hours if you're that worried.

4. Ah, thanks! I've been checking GC posts for the longest time, but I've never actually joined. Feels good! But yeah, the hotel is in downtown boston, so it may be hard to find a nice spot outside. Maybe I'll just roll nice black and mild wine spliffs and have em outside. Those always seem to not smell as bad. Anyway, It would be so amazing to both be sitting naked in a steamy room "vaporizing" together :)

5. Sounds sexy, but hotel bathrooms aren't very comfy, and there isn't some comfy carpet to sit on, just hard tile floor, and sometimes gross.

6. Yeah, that's why you throw towels down on the floor!

7. They only give you two, so make sure you have something left to dry off with

8. DO IT.

Its so fucking fun.

And do yourself a favor and don't be paranoid. Just be cool. You'll love it.

9. What about where the vent fan leads? Does it lead outside? Or would it circle around the vapor to places i'd rather not have it be. Jesus I'm being paranoid...

10. Think about it man, what else does that vent get rid of?

The smell of shit.

They won't be blowing that anywhere near where people are. So relax. Smoke.:smoke:

11. In a hotel the vent fans are powered by giant master fans in the attic typically. These blow the exhaust out several outside or roof exhaust. That's why you never smell anyone else taking a shit, or smoking, because plenty of people smoke cigarettes on the toilet.

12. Ahhh thanks, I think my paranoia has significantly lessened. Yes, I knew the vaporgenie would come in handy!

13. VG owns for this exact reason. Toke it up dude. Happy vaping. There is no way they could smell it if you spray something afterwords.

14. I use my vaporgenie at every hotel I stay at, which is quite often since I drive across half the US four or five times a year. I have NEVER had a fine for smoking, with the vapor genie. And i've sprawled out on the rooms couch and toked for hours in front of the tv.

15. fuck the vaporgenie and fabreeze . lock the door, box that shit with like 8 blunts , then check out. as long as there is no smoke dmg

16. Wait...I don't really see how that works. When you turn on the light switch in the bathroom then the fan turns on. Maybe they lead into a duct or something that is then exhausted by a big fan. Honestly though I think it really depends on the individual construction of the hotel. Some you might see some small vents on the outside, one for every room. I think I was in a hotel once where there were all these vents for the fan in the hallway...I kid you not.

But anyway, I think you'll be fine. Since weed smoke doesn't stick around like tobacco smoke, even if someone smells it they won't be able to trace it to a specific room. They'll just be like..."oh, someone is getting high. good for them..."

17. You've got it right, the ducts are separate tunnels off the main fan pipeline. That is typically how it works, but yes it's all about the owner and how they hired people to do the construction.

In the last hotel I stayed in when I walked in the side door one night I said; "Damn, someone is firin up the dank." I really wanted to hit it because I was dry, so I was hoping they'd come out of the room and be like "want some?" but it didn't happen :|

18. You should be all sweet man, drag the lounge suite into the bathroom and vape away. you shouldent even need to do it in the bathroom anywhere in your room would be. drag the lounge suite in there anyway it could be fun.