In a fight, who would win....

Discussion in 'General' started by eldude-arino, Jan 23, 2006.

1. In a fight between Chuck Norris and Steven Seagal, who would win.

2. chuck norris in a second

3. Clearly Chuck Norris would win, because Steven Segall is a bitch.

4. ^^^^ What she said.

Steven Segal is a big pu**y! I don't even think he would win in a fight against Katie Segal.

5. hahaha jesus that was awesome
    yeah i agree with her

6. Chuck Fucking Norris

While filming on location for Walker: Texas Ranger, Chuck Norris brought a stillborn baby lamb back to life by giving it a prolonged beard rub. Shortly after the farm animal sprang back to life and a crowd had gathered, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked the animal, breaking its neck, to remind the crew once more that the good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

7. hahaha Well I have to say steven segual even though he sucks. Because Chuck Norris Is the biggest fruit cake I ever seen

8. Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

who do you think would win?

http://www.4q.cc/chuck/index.php?topthirty click there to laugh

9. Norris.....

The head-hauncho (sp?) at work always has some stupid joke at the bottom of our pre-shift sheets that all the mgrs get. Well, the other day, it was "In a fight between Darth Vader and Batman, Chuck Norris would win." Apparently there is a web page with hundereds upon hundreds of Norris jokes. Later during the shift, I asked one of my cashiers the question in the poll... he said Seagal, I said Norris. So, we went on the entire night, asking customers and fellow employees who they thought. At the end of the night, Norris (rightfully so) was up 28-21. With my parents, it is 29-22. the add this poll.... i told him I'd make this poll on GC and on Thursday close it. Then I am to print the results and bring them to work. allllllllright, giggity-giggity ;-)

-dude

high, +rep man! good find!

10. chuck norris hands down.

11. At this point in time, due to age and Steven Seagal weiging in at almost 300 pounds Chuck Norris.

Prime To Prime I think that steven seagal would win, but would be a good fight to watch, Outcome would prolly depend on who got the "lucky" strike though.

But money at prime would be on Steven.

12. Chuck, Chuck, Chuck!!!

Hempress, I love your new avatar!

13. I'm going to have to go with steven seagal, before he became a fat fuck at leasst.

14. Why, thank you. :)

15. why the fuck was my post deleted?

16. zidave... idk man

.......don't forget to vote! help me embarrass my cashiers!

17. I'm sick of this chuck norris shit.

I could whoop that wash-up.

18. you're getting ahead of me man....

we decided every event, we'll have a new one... so next week i was going to have chan v van damme

19. R_M, are you forgetting that When God said "Let there be light" Chuck Norris said, Say Please!! Because he's a badass cracka and it's shameful that I'm posting this without being stoned.

20. What The Fuck! It Was Deleted Again!