In a bit of trouble.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Disequillibrium, Jun 6, 2011.

1. So, I need to plan and form a grow operation because my car got totaled by a deer, but I haven't the funds to repair it. The car of whom it belongs to, his birthday is in July, and it's about 7 weeks away.

I don't know how this will work. We don't have enough money to even buy the materials needed for a grow op large enough to repair the car, which, really, is useless at this point anyway. It's dying and it's worthless now. I'm debating on growing enough pot to buy a new car, or just to repair the current car.

We are at the point now, where we only have thirty bucks each month to ourselves for food. I simply don't see a way out of this.

Is it possible to grow enough to sell from two plants? Probably not. As a matter of fact, definitely not. Even with the dankest seeds, it just wouldn't work. I need just a few thousand dollars.

Do you guys think it's possible?

2. If you grow it right a single plant can produce 2 or more ounces. An oz of good smoke sells for around 400 dollars here.. i think it's possible.

3. Dude lets just put it this way, if you grow enough weed to buy him a car by July I will buy the movie rights off you for a few thousand dollars

4. I'm in a really rough situation here, dude...

I'm going to lose my job.

Fuck.

5. dude thats in a month, you need at VERY least 7 weeks to flower or your not going to be making any money. You could try to get a big front and go from there?

6. I've got a bit that I'm harvesting tomorrow. I figure sell that and then get the front with the money I have and yeah.

I'll make this work.

7. wait your harvesting? so ur already growing?

8. good luck , car totaled by deer i hope everyone was ok :eek: