In a bit of a situation...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Trainwrecked420, Dec 23, 2009.

1. So, there's a girl that I toked up with once, and she knows other people I live with smoke..
    I eventually pissed her off really bad and now she says she will alert the police of my herb usage.

Anyway, think I could get in trouble? I don't think so since it's just gettin stoned, nothing hardcore.

Apologies if this is the wrong board

2. depends on how shitty of an area you live in. Here in the more ghetto parts of seattle the cops dont have time to look into any possession cases. But if you live in the suburbs or any area infested with soccer mom types, I would suggest hiding anything you have and laying off the herb until youre sure that she hasnt called the cops or the cops have stopped by but havent found anything.

3. You're going to need to rephrase that one dude.

Edit: nevermind I got it, what did you do to piss her off?

4. How the HELL did you get her THAT pissed.

I mean, did you like give her a qualude and fuck her in the ass? Damn you musta made her maaaaad.

5. Remember, we are talking about a young female here...:D

I keed.

6. you should be fine no cop would come just to investigate possession where im from but then im from as the second guy said the "more ghetto parts of Seattle".

7. 1. No smell from outside or when door is opened.
    2. No visible paraphenelia when door is open, nuff said.

8. I really, really doubt the cops will even drop by. Why would they? They're not going to get a warrant based on some random chick saying you might have weed in your house. And if they have no warrant, they have no reason to come bother you.

Even the most bored cops aren't going to waste their time beating a dead horse.

9. I pissed her off because she wanted to date me, but I didn't want to date her. She was also really weird, and talked about cutting herself and shit.

So I gave her the slip. :cool:

10. She can't just go grab a cop, point at a house and say "Criminals live there. Go get em!"... It doesn't work like that.

11. Good call my friend... saved yourself a lot of unneeded stress and drama.

As for her telling the cops... even if she did, unless she said you had pounds or you have gotten in trouble for weed in the past... I don't see why they would even bother doing anything.

12. rainier valley, burien/whitecenter, or tacompton?

13. Tell her that if the cops show up at your door everyone's gonna know who the snitch was.

14. Now I'd never hit a woman...but I'd slap tha shit outta a bitch, tell her that YOUR gonna call cops on HER! She did smoke too. oh and cops can't do shitt! Beside maby knock on ur door, but just tell them tofuck off without a warrent