Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In a bit of a pinch. Drug test in 5 days. Light smoker.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SomeRando, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Hey guys. I've gotten myself into a bit of a pickle here. I have to take an OASAS Drug Evaluation within the next two weeks. The only slot that I could find within that time is within 5 days. I have been smoking for years, but very lightly for the past month or two (a gram or so every two or three days). I have detoxed for tests before and covered them up with drinks as well, but this is a shorter amount of time then I've been given before and it is for a state level evaluation rather than a job. I was hoping you guys would have some suggestions to speed the process up or had some advice on a proper drink for a state level test. THC is the only thing in my system (alcohol but that filters out quick so I'm not worried about that).

What drinks have you used to pass state level tests?

What detox methods can I buy locally that will help clean my system out quicker?

People here have been saying they've been getting busted with synthetic so I'd rather piss dirty then use that.

The plan I had was to drink a shit load of green tea, cranberry juice, vinegar, and water for the days leading up to the test (the test is at 4:00PM). Then the day of the test I was going to drink an OMNI drink (which I've used for a job test and passed before, but am slightly nervous about using on a state level).

What other methods can you suggest? Have you had better luck with drinks other than OMNI?

Thanks in advanced for any advice you may have on the subject.

2. Buy a piss test a see yourself. They're like a dollar

3. I'm asking for ways to detox, not test. I know at this point I will most likely fail. I have a test but I'm going to wait a few days and check thent At this point there is definitely THC in my system so no point in testing.