Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

in 3 years of smoking.. never had a bad trip.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokers, Feb 24, 2012.

1. #1 smokers, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012
    Hahhahahaha neverminddddd

2. I've seen people throw up after some waterfall hits.. I've never thrown up myself..

There was this one time i started hallucinating.. I think that weed might have been a little funky.

I think if someone is in a bad situation, they are more prone to bad "trips".

3. The weed has to choose you. Only then can you toke.

4. crazy?

5. Hehehe yeah.... can I delete threads?

6. Cannabis itself has never cause me a panic attack. The first time I ever had a panic attack was when I had these super potent edibles cooked with multiple types of hash oil.

Right about when I started peaking I started thinking "oh god, I'm too high. What do I do?" I couldn't get that thought out of my head and then I started worrying about how high I looked (was around family, and I had these edibles with my cousins from cali) and soon enough I started having this terrifying panic attack.

I started to feel really scared and kept having bad thoughts, so I kept trying to figure why this was happening which was a big mistake because it only made it worse (I learned that if you start having a panic attack just channel out all your bad thoughts and go to your happy place). Aside from this, I still had an intense body high going on where I was entirely numbed out and could hardly stand up and walk on my own. So eventually I just faked being tired and feeling sick from all the food I ate, and went to my room and knocked out.

Anyways, after this experience whenever I smoked hash I would start to worry about getting another panic attack which only caused me to have more. But eventually, I got over it and haven't experienced one in a while.

Happy toking :) :smoke:

7. I've never had a bad trip, because you don't trip from weed ;D I have had times where I wasn't comfortable from either something around me, or from overly intense sensations (the worst being the sensation of the bottom of my legs being on fire, but that only comes from many many bowls of concentrates)

8. Only bad times I have is when im smokin and drinking alcohol. Still can't mix em'

9. I also was drinking that first time I had a panic attack. So I'm guessing super potent hash edibles and sambuca don't mix? :eek: