In 3 days, no more Grasscity for 3 days...

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Aug 6, 2007.

1. I'm so fuckin' pumped! Gathering of the Vibes! WOOOOOOO!

There's probably about 10 members on here, who I will be chilling with. Coolers full of beer, pieces packed with dank, passed around. All good times, with good music.

I'll be wearing a white under-shirt with "GC" written on it in green marker. Thousands of hippies gathering with copious amounts of mind-altering substances. This is my day!

THE GATHERING!

[​IMG]

2. I'm going aswell, bringing my Hookah too.

3. Damn dude, I wish it wasn't so soon so I could like save up and get a ticket.. damn :(

I wish I could chill with you guys it's so fucking close to my house

4. Its like having thousands of best friends sleeping next to you.

5. wait were is this???? this sounds crazy, i still cant wait for reggae fest!

6. and they all smell like shit :D
    naw, i wish i was going. i missed the entire festival season this year :(
    Chrysamere said something about going as well. I'm sure the GC group will be great fun.

7. Word on that. I know I'm gonna be covered in mud and be all shmegged-out.

Palmer! Damn! I wish you were going. :(

Hopefully, I'll hook up with some awesome GC hippies. I know I will. Hash, beer, good headies, awesome music. Who could turn this down?

8. thanks man, one day we'll cross paths. you should put together a flagpole waving the grass city banner, you'd be assured to attract some of the community that way.

9. Make sure when yaz get back to write up a mad report for me

10. Damn I want to go soo bad.

11. Stop depressing everyone Heinous!! :p :p

I wish I could go and meet all you AWESOME blades, I guess just not this time. :(

Have fun everyone! :wave: :D

12. Man Heinous... even though I don't know you, I would freakin love to hang out with you... you just seem to laid back and chillin... the kind of people I have ALWAYS respected.

13. Good music, great food, plenty of drugs. I wish more of you guys were going!

2 and a half days left and I just finished packing. Tent, inflatable pillow. Brought out the cooler, just about to head out and pick up a few Dirty 30's.

I know the package store lady is going to look at me weird. Buying case after case of beer at 10 AM. lol.

14. haha thats not nearly as bad as me n my friends every day, like every hour going into places for cigars or blunt wraps... we go to about 20 places and every one says we smoke too much weed :p If only they knew...

15. A few months ago, that's what the headshop owner was saying to me. Every other day, I was picking up 2 packs of zig-zags. He's like, "Wow, you must make a lot of money to keep your hobby going like that."

lol. I really don't. Just have generous friends.

I really wish TOOL was playing there. But, dude. Claypool is gonna be there. That's more than a reason to go the Gathering. :hello:

16. where is it?

17. Honestly, I'm not really a hippy at all. Of course I'd enjoy all the bud, beer, and other various assorted goodies, but besides the whole "we're all stoners" deal, don't think I'd be able to relate too well to a large majority of the people there. You could say that it's simply getting out of your comfort zone and that everyone should have to experience that once in a while, but c'mon, no one likes to do that when they're blown! :D And I doubt any of the music that I like would be playing there haha.

But to each his own. Sounds like you're gonna have a blast there Heinous! Hope you enjoy it. :wave:

18. Yea but there are so many different types of people who go to these festivals, not everyone is an old burnt out hippy, but those are the ones with the best drugs!

Ondrugz, it's in CT

19. Much respect. I have tons of friends I've asked to come. They're like, "What am I gonna do at a hippy fest? I'm not a hippy."

Its all good, dude. Its just a Gathering of like-minded souls. Gonna be a hell of a blast. :hello:

20. I'm thinking about moving to CT,either that or VA which is one state away from me.

Good luck on your hippiefest Hienous....I hope you get so high it takes you a week to find your car....:laughing: