In 20 years

Discussion in 'General' started by cheebaa, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Hey City,
    I hope to think these forums will never die- I am in love with them no matter how unhealthy of a relationship that is to have.

I was just thinking I plan on being around in the coming years, What does the rest of Grass City plan on?

Do people like Indy, RMJL, Plan on supporting the forums as long as they are active?

Most impartantly does SJ plan to keep them up if there is no reason to close them?

2. I'm always going to love the green, and I'm always going to support legalization. Though in 20 years, I won't be smoking unless it's legal. Once I start on my career I will stop as I don't want to risk random drug tests and getting fired... so priorities will come first. But, in the wise words of the character Elliott Ness from The Untouchables (I don't think the real Elliott Ness said this) "Hey Mr. Ness, they just legalized [marijuana], what are you going to do now?" "I think I'll have a [smoke]" So I won't be with GC... I'll probably leave in a year or two once I need to quit

3. cant see my self not posting here im hoping in 20 years ill have a nice wife and a kid ill always want to legalize it And ill most deff always post here :)

4. i styll be tippin on vodka gin and juice and sty;\llbr smokin datchronikkkk

im drannnk

5. I know that I'll be smoking and more than likely posting here if its still up.

As for random drug tests during my job. I highly doubt they'll test a chef. Cause...well, who cares? lol. But, hell yea. I loves me green. LOVE IT! I know I won't stop. I know that I can...but, I don't want to.

I want to be buried and one seed of the dankity dank planted ontop. Imagine that, some kids walking through the graveyard, gonna pay some respects to granny...when, BAM! They come upon a huge plant of some flowering beauties. :D

6. Im not sure how long I plan on smoking, it could be a few years it could be till the day I die. I said I would quit sooner, but I dont really need to anymore. So when I feel the need, Ill stop.

7. i will be here till the end:gc_rocks:

8. This is only forum I post to.

9. I shall be prematurely semi-retired, living sans TV on a southern French farmhouse, growing my own produce, and writing for the international market. I shall be a smoker still, probably, but other than that my life and my body will be as clean as a whistle.

No city smoke, no fumes, no drunks, no arseholes, no noise........just me, my thoughts, my dogs and my smug comparitive wealth.:D

10. Goin' down with the ship.

11. Yep, me too. And I plan on smoking until I die.

EDIT- oh yeah, and when I'm old I'm going to do mad crazy drugs. I figure "I'm old! Why not?"

12. Sometimes I have a 1-2 month break then I will come back again and stay for another few months, I don't know how long I will stay here....A good while yet! :gc_rocks:

13. I'm not going to lie to you, I doubt I'll be here that much longer, but I have no clue when I'll abandon ship. Maybe in a few years, maybe next week.

14. actually, yeah me too. i've always been fasinated by H, but don't plan on doing it till i'm like 80 or something

15. I'll be here. Only forum I use.

16. No way I would ever try that, sorry dude :(

Would that be the way you would want to go out?

Weed 4 Life :eek:

17. down to the end right hereee

edit: i don't think gc could get close down cause of anything because theyre located in the netherlands

18. better than sex :D, or so they say

19. Yes, actually. Once I've lived my life first. I figure if I make it to 75 it's fair game.

20. I have no idea if I'm going to be alive in the next twenty minutes much less twenty years. Tomorrow is promised to none of us so the most that we can realistically do is be thankful for the moment. All I can say definitively is that I love Grass City and I enjoy the time I spend here. I hope to spend more time on this site in the future and get to know the people better but who knows eh?

Stay green.