In 11 days I'll be in Cali, What do I buy, couple grand!

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by GreenRush, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Whaddup!?!

Yeah so I'll be in hollywood/LA in 11 odd days so what are some awesome stores to visit. I like hoodies, kind of the skater look, I have 12mm stretchers (gauages) in both ears. So yeah if you know any of those shops, please say cheers!

I have so much cash it's not funny, I usually buy like $200 duffle coats anything that's worth the cash anyway yeah, pretty fucking hyped CHEERS!:smoking::hello::smoking:

2. Buy some pots to smoke, buy a pocket bike too. Get high then ride the pocket bike through traffic it's fun, take off the exhaust too so you sound like a giant bee buzzing around

3. Plenty of hookers round there get a fancy expensive one

4. Serious guys, I got some rep to hand out, not reports.

5. If you can make it to venice beach they have a lot of awesome pieces and some are real cheap..got a badass double blown bowl for 30 bucks..plus cool stoner knick knack shops too

6. Look up a neat collective called, "Little Amsterdam" I've visited plenty and that is my all time favorite...if it is, still open.

Be sure to go to the DMV and get your "identification," then to a pot doc and you are in business! Have tons of fun!!! Take in some of the sites. Just driving in Los Angeles and the Hills, is awesome. And, it looks like the weather will ablige.

Have a World Famous Beef Dip sandwich at Phillipe's, in Los Angeles. Try In and Out Burgers and Pinks Hot Dogs!

There may be a Dodger vs. Angles Baseball game around then. Tons of neat things to do and see. Even the achitecture of the city, is really nice to, take in.

7. I like how u think! Doing LA proud dawg

8. Reported.

No but really I did it on a spring break, pocket bikes are fun as shit in the city. The stand still traffic and boardwalks are fun to buzz through

9. I was thinking about buying a mini cruiser to get around apparently not many people use taxi's?!?

10. Haha this guy... "I have so much cash it's not funny". Haha but you should just go near the beach,find a decent skate shop, buy a badass longboard nd some 100 dollar bearings, get high ass fuck with the dank ass Cali weed you already purchased, and cruise along. Nd whatever store you see you like go in there nd buy whatever the fuck you want. :)

11. Haha this guy... "I have so much money it's not even funny". Haha but you should just go near the beach,find a decent skate shop, buy a badass longboard nd some 100 dollar bearings, get high ass fuck with the dank ass Cali weed you already purchased, and cruise along. Nd whatever store you see you like go in there nd buy whatever the fuck you want. :)

12. i would probably buy a badass bong from out there if i was going out there and had $2,000 to blow

13. I am a native here and I do not feel public transportation suites our needs in Calif. Particularly, if you want to go to the beach, etc. Plus, the "Safety" issue's. I prefer driving my own personal car.

Venice Beach is a good place to rent a skateboard and visit Pot Docs and stores.

A ruling will come out Tomorrow, whether cities can ban collectives or not. Depending on the California State Ruling, they may either continue to be open, or close, in the coming weeks.

Lets hope, they rule in favor of Access and prices take a big dump! I need to buy a quality pound of bud, cheap, to make oil for my disease. Keeping my fingers crossed.

LA is listed as a difficult place to drive. Dallas is suppose to be worse. I find ease in driving in either.

Your first visit should be DMV, to get a CA "Identification." All you need is, a CA address to get one. Then you are compliant to get your "REC" from a pot doc.

Have a great time! There is plenty to do in L.A. and surrounding places. If you have time. Hopefully, all these fires will be OUT, when you are here!

I love this state and all the things to do here! ret

14. private helicopter tour.

15. Walk up and down the Hollywood walk of fame there's 1,000s of clothing stores, smoke shops and tattoo spots all over the place. i just was just over there saturday and trust me you could drop a couple grand pretty quick, also dont walk around with all the cash in your pocket, espically after dark the areas famous for pick pockets. and id hate to hear about you getting robbed. and visit The Vapor Spot (http://www.thevaporspot.com/) its in Van Nuys  its pretty cool store.