Impulse buy

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Tokey McBong, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Yeah GC is definitely reliable and fair

the only thing negative that i've heard and experienced is that the shipping takes a wee bit longer than most places, but it's not that big of a deal. if you wanted it quick you woulda gone out to a headshop and bought it anyway, right?

2. I wouldnt go with black leaf but its all about prefrence.

3. exactly. but lhs's usually have higher prices and I like what I see here :hello:

4. If you like it, you should get it.

5. I know shipping can vary (heard some ridiculously long times) but fair overall from what I have experienced and heard.

I also wouldn't go with black leaf yet alone a triple tree perc tube but as said above, it is about preference. I do agree with your sig though

6. I dunno about you.. but shipping times drive me crazy.. usually if i cannot have something delivered within 3 days... im usually not gonna buy it.. im very impatient.. and if something takes 5 days.. im going nuts lol.. i hear GC has some horrible shipping times for the US.. so i don't think i'd personally order from them.. though i've been eying up that SNOB bubbler ;)

7. Everyone is mentioning shipping times is gc really bad at getting stuff to the US?

8. [quote name='"Tokey McBong"']I'm about to buy these two thing on gc on impulse should I? Is gc reliable and fair?

Black Leaf Precooler - "The Twin Cooler" - Grasscity.com

Black Leaf Glass - 7mm - Triple 5-arm Tree Perc Ice bong - No Carb Hole - Grasscity.com[/quote]

Not to be a dick, but I think that setup would be terrible. 5 chambers of water is going to cause a ridiculous amount of drag no matter how drag free the percs are, and to put it lightly, those percs are most certainly not drag free. Also it would be almost impossible to clean that tube.

Get the glass city bubbalicious bong and you will be much happier. Take it as my two cents but also know that I made the same mistake and bought a over perced draggy first tube and I have to say that my money was wasted.

9. yeah if you really want a perced bong get one that has only ONE.

10. Yeah, don't get a triple perc'd bong. It's a pain in the ass to fill/clean/maintain. I'd suggest a one percolator tube with an inline ash catcher. Like this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugr8QKeegJM]New Inline Ash Catcher Milk - YouTube[/ame]

11. I had a King volcano bong along time ago before i started purchasing more expensive glass and one of the percs broke from normal use, and it looks similar to this one so i wouldn't get it. Get something smaller and instead of buying an ashcatcher use that money for the bong as well. Quality not quantity

12. Shipping depends on american customs

Not GC

GC's shit usually gets to you in about 2 weeks, anything longer than that, and its being held and inspected by customs.

Most of my stuff gets here in a week.

Send a milk when you get that bad boy in