Impulse Buy!!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by thekey2, Feb 17, 2013.

1. So guys I've been eating a new vaporizer other than this old piece of crap cheap desktop one i've had. Ive been looking for a week, hopping back and forth from one thing to the next. I just came across the SSV (silver surfer vape) It looked nice, so i thought i would check out the website. Instantly when i saw this one i had to buy it. I absolutely love the look, and the reviews I've heard about it make me even feel more confident in my choice. :D Only down side, that drained my accounts quite good. May sell one of my favorite pieces of glass to my friend for 200... or maybe not ;) Heres some pictures of the vape i ordered. I ordered with a black base though only thing different.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Will post pics when i get, what y'all think ? :D :smoking:

2. alright I'm back, and my buyers rush has worn off.

Anyone else got a SSV, how you enjoy? anyone order one these, or the other custom artist/band ones? :wave:

3. I have a 'Black widow' artist range on order at the moment, Cant wait to get it!

4. Yah I'm starting to get cold feet. This really wasn't necessarily in my budget when I'm supposed to be saving for another car... i may cancel now and order in like a month... i don't know... :eek:

5. I have a DBV, made by the same company as the SSV. You can't go wrong with a vape from 7th floor they are awesome and produce some nice clouds. You should check out some videos on YouTube so you can hit the ground running when it arrives.

6. Yeah man, I have the Life Saber Vaporizer, which is pretty much the same as the Silver Surfer when it comes down to it. You won't regret your purchase for sure, I love my LSV and I hear nothing but good things about the SSV

7. I was looking at that SSV last night. Honestly I think the wave riders are super overpriced simply because you can put a graphic on it. The glass work on your SSV looks dope though, so Im sure thats where a lot.of the money goes.

8. As an astronomy fan, that glass makes me tingle. I've never even considered what the universe a talented artist could create in a glass venue. I love that glass.

9. Yeah I wanna steal that knob off you xD. That'd be a sexy SSV, I can't wait when they come out with similar versions for the LSV.

10. I love astronomy too :) it really is a beautiful piece. The image is what sold me. :)

11. That vape looks awesome. About to check out their website

12. I need everyones opinion though.. should i cancel it? i really don't have the funds ( this drains my bank accounts to only a few hundred dollars. Im a college student, and don't have many bills, but i also find it hard to justify because i only make about 1000 a month from my job. I should be saving for future life. My friend says I'm stupid and that i should just buy another 50-100 dollar one. Im defeintly quality over quantity though. I could sell my only glass bong, but it is a beautiful piece of work and i really do love it, and i don't know if the vape would be worth it.

13. That ssv is very nice. I have one with the spherical ground glass wand and it's such a pleasure to use.

14. The vape is definetly worth the price its a very high quality vape. Only you can decide if you should cancel it, so some calculations and see if you have enough money in the bank after this purchase or just buy a lower priced SSV model because at this point all you're paying for is asthetics. Also check out the DBV, its very similar to the SSV but cheaper.

15. This piece i absolutely love. So hard for me to justify... i can always try picking up extra hours... i don't know, i ended up sending them an email, will see if they respond. I may just get it will see.. :confused_2:

16. I'd get it. You know why? Because you'll have it for as long as you care for it. It's a top shelf unit and the glass, as mentioned is beautiful.

Things like this can be painful for a month or so, then it smooths out. In a year you got a AAA vape and you never even remember the short pain.

Now, if you're talking no power/water/food or something..or worse no WEED :)eek:), that's different. priorities, yada yada. I usually end up glad I took the plunge later when I would have been buying yet another sub par unit replacement.

17. Man, you are really making me just want to get it :D i think I'm going to email them again and say forget it about canceling my order.

18. #18 BCVapo, Feb 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2013
    Haha, well, only you know what's best, but if you think long term, you'd likely be glad you bought it later on. Not at the cost of eating, but just short of that:devious:

Man that round top piece with the little galaxies inside is so Star Trek.

19. right? You can't get much better. My three favorite things, space, weed, and women ( which i will rightfully assume from having such a bad ass vape :p )

Im talking to a friend right now, and trying to sell off some older pieces / my old tape so i can hold onto my glass, and also obtain this beauty with the least about of guilt as possible :hello:

20. hey, I'm college student and my only money is from loans, and I'm paying for college. I get about a extra 1000 a semester to spend, which goes to bud,gas, and food, and then towards a piece. And I don't feel guilty at all. I should be in about 25k of debt after college, but I really don't think I'll have that much trouble paying it off. My most expensive piece was only $275 which I just bought and have not received, but I'm sure that SSV was a lot more:p