Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Improvised toking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skindread, Dec 29, 2011.

1. So i'm at my parents house for the christmas holidays (family gathering) and i didnt bring my bong or pipe.
    Any quick home made solutions? It's 1AM and everyone's asleep , so I don't feel like rolling much. And no , i'm not digging apples.

2. Leary biscuit, google it!

3. Those are pretty easy to mess up so be careful

4. Shit son i aint messing with my moms biscuits Lol

I gotta eat those tomorrow

5. Pop can pipe.

6. #6 Psychedelic Goo, Dec 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2011
    get a bucket, like a mop bucket, fill it 3/4 with water. then get a 2L pop bottle cut off the bottom part. next get a wrench socket that will fit in the mouth part of the bottle (if it doesnt fit put some tape around it) and get a screen. you can find some on water faucets if you can find any. and then get high. oh ya and you need a lighter.

if you dont know how to use this device the directions are. submerge the bottle, with the cut out part in the water, have the mouth piece sticking out with the socket as your bowl. fill the bowl with dank, light said dank, and slowly resubmerge the bottle, but do not pull it all the way out of the water, it acts as a suction. after said bowl is done lighting, toke away, while slowly pushing the bottle back into the water, this will push the tokage into your lungs.

7. Absolutely not.

8. Shit went down.

I went rolling a 1g joint and OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE my mother pops in the room lookin for my dads book , i fucking jumped under the cover spilling all my weed and tobacco over the bed sheets and now my fucking bed reeks of ganj

9. [quote name='"skindread"']Shit went down.

I went rolling a 1g joint and OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE my mother pops in the room lookin for my dads book , i fucking jumped under the cover spilling all my weed and tobacco over the bed sheets and now my fucking bed reeks of ganj[/quote]

Get caught up?

10. Wow, that's a stoner story. When ever I worry that someone will come in when I'm skinning up, I sit infront of the door.

11. #12 JoePain25, Dec 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2011

For having no smoking devices, at 1am, in your families house you sure are a picky bastard :smoke:. I'd roll.

Quick and basic just burn the side of a wattle bottle, and put foil on it.

12. Just get a water bottle and a socket wrench piece. Melt a hole in the bottle for a carb and then another that fits the socket perfectly. Inhale and exhale

13. Every house has a bible right?

14. ^ never mind don't wanna roll

15. Fucking god damn

I had to go ninja on that shit , picking up weed nugs from my pillow

16. Gravity Bong or Metal Pen One Hitter.

17. Yeah , i'm through with rolling. Messy shit.

First thing in the morning i'm buying a pipe

18. Waste too much bud.

Maybe if I lived in Afghanistan or something where bud grows everywhere I wouldnt care if I wasted bud, but I am on a tight budget.