Improvised Smoking Devices

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by AeroDank, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Do you have a clever idea at making a bowl, bong, hookah, etc. Post it here.

2. If you have a pump shampoo bottle just pull off the part you push on. It should pop off. Wash it out. Put tinfoil on the larger hole and poke holes in it. Now hold it like anyother bowl with the tinfoil up. Place weed and light. Inhale deeply.

CAUTION: Some of the materials used in this device may be harmful to your health including; Tinfoil.

3. #3 lizardslap, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2011
    once made a mini bong out of a Gatorade bottle was pretty good but after like 2 bowls it was some fowl bong water in there
    and i didn't wash it and the hits tasted like Gatorade for a bit.

*not fare though cuz I have a good bong and somehow the bowl and down stem of my old one survived the bong breaking somehow

4. I once smoked with someone that was mental.After he smoked he got up and started to dance not giving a fuck about anyone or anything.He was the happiest person in the world.

5. now i know why you have red rep lmao.

on the topic of the thread. really anything can be improvised. my suggestion if you wanna make a bong would be get a metal pen, take the metal tube off and clean it. This is your downstem.

Next get a socket(like from a socket wrench) shove that on the metal tube. This is your bowl.

Finally get any bottle of your choosing(Straight tube bottles work the best) Melt a hole a few inches above the bottom with a lighter and shove the pen tube in.

6. ohh shit posted this shit on the wrong thread,damm im lost lol.

7. just a tad high? lol

8. I made a pipe from air fittings at work. It's got an airline nut for a bowl, two metal pipes connecting the body, a T joint, an airline connector for the shotgun, and a nine inch long air hose as the mouthpiece. It's deadly as fuck.

Will post pics some time.

9. Get a cardboard tube( like one from the tolit paper),cut a hole near one end, put a metal pen cap in there, use your other hand as a carb on that end,light and inhale

10. yeah this one time i got tired of my spoon so went out and got a bong

11. Nothing beats a good gravity bong! I just made a sick one the other day and I have been getting high as fuck!