Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Improvised joint wrap help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kongdancer, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Hey guys im in kinda a bind here,I have a girl on her way to my house and she wants to get blown,The problem is im all out of wraps and am too gone to go out in public...

What besides a joint wrap can i use to roll?

2. receipts?

3. Bible paper is prob ur best bet. Try to find a pieace without ink on it. OR just get a bowl.

4. Dont have any atm,But i did find some gum wrappers from that extra spear mint gum,They dont have the shiny foil stuff on em,That should work right?

5. hmmm i dunno, i wouldn't suggest paper, most things will probably be bad for your lungs and/or burn way too fast.

Also.. why cant you go out in public, i know a lot of people who get paranoid in public but i don't know why. I get high around all my family and keep my cool and they never can tell.

I suggest just go to the nearest convience store/gas station and get some papers, but if you cant, then idk, sorry i cant help more.

6. Yeah dude, don't be afraid to go out in public high. I mean, you're just high, and it's not like anyone can do anything since you don't have anything on you. And nobody is going to waste their time trying to get a warrant to search your house just because your high and your buying papers. Most likely they won't be able to tell your high, and if they do, they probably don't care. They're at work and have a job to do, they're not going to stop doing what they're doing to call the cops on you just because your high. You have NO worries at ALL, just man up, get the papers, and get use to being out in public high :).

7. Alright thanks guys im on my way to the cigarette store now

8. peel the tin foil off a gum wrapper, use that

9. I don't think smoking tin voil is a good idea.

10. take the tin foil off the paper part of the wrapper then use the paper part and throw away the tin foil, do i relle have to explain this? :confused:

11. this is retarded, go buy some fucking papers, or ask the girl to get some on the way over.

making her smoke tinfoil or other random shit is not gonna help you get in her pants

12. put on some sunglasses and buy papers :cool: