Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Improving your high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mentos34, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Is there a proven method of increasing your high without more weed? :)

2. Set a relaxed enviroment. Maybe some peaceful music, dimmed lights, good smelling incense, a clear train of thought and concentrate on your love of the herb. ( by that I mean taste,smell, feeling ) always works for me.

( by relaxed music I mean those cds you can buy at wal-mart for like 5 bucks. You know the ones, where it plays the sounds of the ocean, night, etc.)
    Enjoy toking bro!

3. smoke a cig after you smoke a bowl. works great, really nice head rush

4. Eat one mango before smoking. I can't remember the science behind it. But it works man, trust me.

5. Dont start smoking tobacco if you already dont, thats extremly bad for you.

but to answer your question, yes.
    Eat a slightly over ripe mango 45 minutes-an hour before smoking. And like DB kush said- get really relaxed, make sure you are in the mood for it and it will enhance your experience a lot.

6. I tend to feel a bit higher if i take my time when i smoke. Like if i dont have much to smoke i'll take a good hit off the vape and wait for it to set in before i take the next big rip. Also, of course smoking better pot always works if you can find better.

7. I'm gonna have to try that sometime.