Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Improving the Smell and Taste of Regs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by qnzkingofcrunk, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Hey this is a question to anybody who might have been in my shoes.... Times have been a little hard and I cant afford to buy the high grade buds I love... Now I buy Regs and although its not the worst quality The Smell and Taste Suck!!! I have been searching for a spray that IS NOT FRUIT OR CANDY flavored... but IS DANK OR SKUNKY... Quitting blazing is not an option, and buying better grade isnt an option at the moment unless I find deals. Please give me suggestions or links for anything that may help out.

Thanks For the help in advance!:D

2. #2 paperplanes101, Oct 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2011
    deleted.

3. I would quit smoking for a while, save up some money.

Or you could just buy better weed...

4. #4 Pazian, Oct 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2011
    uhh i don't think there is solution for your problem bro

5. Just smoke more of it.

6. I prob should have added... this is not the only bud i burn... i also throw down on bags with friends... the regs is just a personal stash i just want to make the taste better.

7. Oh and i also heard getting hit by a bus will get you stoned for like 2 months... =/

8. [quote name='"qnzkingofcrunk"']Hey this is a question to anybody who might have been in my shoes.... Times have been a little hard and I cant afford to buy the high grade buds I love... Now I buy Regs and although its not the worst quality The Smell and Taste Suck!!! I have been searching for a spray that IS NOT FRUIT OR CANDY flavored... but IS DANK OR SKUNKY... Quitting blazing is not an option, and buying better grade isnt an option at the moment unless I find deals. Please give me suggestions or links for anything that may help out.

Thanks For the help in advance!:D[/quote]

Well I understand quitting not being an option, but what about a break? Take 1-2 wks off, save the $ you woulda spent on regs those wks, and get the danks with it when ur back. Not only will they last way longer bc ur tolerance is down, they are GREAT buds and you don't have to spend $ on some flavor chemical to make em taste n smell the way u want. I personally have found a tolerance break is worth more then smoking regs for the wallet and the body.

9. put the reg in some blunts.. cut the blunts in half or buy some wraps and cut them in half for taste and less bud consumption (if you're worried about such thing).

other than that there really isn't much you can do.

10. They don't taste that bad.

My advice, suck it up.

11. [quote name='"paperplanes101"']Cologne. And I heard drinking bleach after smoking increase your high.[/quote]

Just an FYI, pointless comments aren't welcome here, and the mods have been all over that lately with warnings and the like

12. [quote name='"qnzkingofcrunk"']

I prob should have added... this is not the only bud i burn... i also throw down on bags with friends... the regs is just a personal stash i just want to make the taste better.[/quote]

I was being sarcastic/douchey but nm.

I'm pretty sure they have flavor drops that they sell. Im not sure of the brand though