Impossible to inhale or exhale with bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Dexonic, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Hi all,

Recently I've made the purchase for the Blaze Glass Triple Drum Perc Bong 5mm from Grasscity. And to my surprise, little to no air is going through the bong, both when inhaling or exhaling. Something is definitely wrong but the bong looks 100% fine, no damage, no dings, nothing. Either I'm missing something obvious or the bong is faulty.

[​IMG]

I've tried filling it with water (which has been difficult due to not being able to push the water with air to distribute it properly. I think I've tried everything. To be fair, at first when inhaling/exhaling using the bong (with no water), no air was coming out, almost like it was blocked. And after inhaling/exhaling for a couple of minutes using the bong, it felt like it became less "blocked", but still impossible to use.

Does anyone else own a bong like this one? Or been through a similar situation?

Thank you!

2. can u take a video of it?

maybe its defective and someone used a tube and forgot to cut the holes in it or something.

even if its empty/no water you cant get any air through it?

3. To many percs. U trying to pull air through it with the bowl piece in it? If so think about how much air u r trying to pull through that little hole.

4. You'll have problems like this if you purchase glass made in China.

5. Unless I'm mistaken the bong in question was made in Germany.

6. You using the right amount of water ? I’d call try and get a replacement model ;