Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Impossible To Find Any

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tokecat, May 2, 2014.

1. Im having a really hard time finding anything to smoke...

None of my friends smoke that I know of and no one in my family as most of them are anti pot.

Ontop of that I work at home so no co-workers to ask... I really don't know what to do to try to find a dealer.. I was thinking of like craigslist but decided not to because I don't wana risk that crap. I live in the bible belt so its also hard to just go out and ask random people...

any ideas?

2. Don't ask for any connections here, that's against the rules.  

In your other thread you said you've never even had weed before.   

Go to Colorado, on vacation or something, you'll find it there. 

3. #3 Exhazer, May 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2014
    Yeah colorado..limited to a quarter ounce unless you have fam to help you out there....or go find a NORML meeting lol i did this when i was a new face in florida and knew no one and got some bud from some guy at the NORML meeting

Or grow some you will never go with out.

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Go get a part-time job at a gas station or go make some new friends. Since it's "impossible", stop stressing yourself over it and just go with the flow until a connect comes along.

Waiting a while makes the reward SOOO much sweeter