Impossible high thought x)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Flames92, Mar 27, 2012.

1. I've been watching all these documentaries on a bunch of different drugs and it's all so interesting lmao I had a really high thought it needs to come out! HAH

There should be a company that made a drug that counteracts any comedown, hangover, etc. and they would regulate what a person has done. At said company a person could come and be able to test out certain types of drugs but only once or a few times depending on their danger. I figured this belonged in the political section because it sounded like something the government should control but then I take a step back and realize I don't want my government controlling that lol...

This thought may have sounded better in my head BUT drugs are so intriging :smoke: but scary nonetheless (hence the drug that fixes that bad parts)...any who that's my 5 minutes of random blabber ;) stay lifted haha.

2. Hangover pills already exist and there are drugs used to mellow out people who are high on something.

It's too bad we can't discuss other drugs on here so let's just make this a Ron Paul circlejerk instead:

[​IMG]

3. The only pure high I've ever had, if you want to call it that, that doesn't have any negatives is the elevation that comes through deep meditation.

Give it a try sometime.