Impossible bong cleaning

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BVCS, Jan 14, 2014.

1. I'll try that one myself someday

Sent from my Desire HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. buy lots of acetone and let it sock for a day and then some and then clean it out with hot water it shud just sllide off just make sure u clean it good after cuz acetone prob isnt good for ur lungs

3. Use hot water and I highly recommend grunge off. Best cleaner on the market and it's reuseable. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. i've heard warm water and shaving cream helps when your cleaning out intricate percs. just fill it all the way up till they're submerged let is sit for a few hours or overnight depending on how bad the build up is, then rinsed with very warm water. never tried it myself, but my friend does and his shit is always showroom clean. However since shaving cream is like soap you have to rinse THOROUGHLY! Hard water stains are a major bitch though. Most cleaners like alchohol+salt, 420 formula, and grunge off wont help that. I'ver heard of lemon juice and vinegar helping but they have to soak at least overnight, along with some light scrubbing. Tap water is the devil if you have a clear bong, always go with distilled or filtered.

5. #25 ajroxit, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
    just read that clr did the trick. ill try that myself!! good find!!! :metal:

6. #26 SkunkWoodz, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
    Time to step up your solvent game.  Get some nasty shit like MEK, airplane stripper, oven cleaner, acetone, something you shouldn't ever put in a bong.  Just make sure to clean it about a hundred times before smoking from it again.

by nasty I mean you better wear gloves, glasses, and a respirator if you're doing it indoors WITH ventilation.  MEK is some seriously bad shit.

I think I may try the oven cleaner myself.  I've got the same issue but not that bad, just a few spots that will not clean off.  I'm thinking it could be the quality of the glass.

Im blowing glass now, boiling water is not even close to hot.

If its not clean live with it and buy a new bong.

8. Try Mile HIGH cleaner, odorless, organic, works incredibly well and is so natural and safe you can drink it

9. Makes me wonder if Coke can clean pipes and bongs. Always heard it can clean rust and corrosion, LOL