Important

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bigcid, Jul 25, 2013.

1. #1 Bigcid, Jul 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    I have 2 weeks left and my babies have a serious P and or K deficiency is there any point at this stage trying to remedy the problem as i will be flushing in 7 days also should i strip of the leafs that are effected?

Attached Files:

2. Cmon guys help a grower out.

3. I think you kind of said it yourself.  What's the point of adding nutes if you're flushing in a week?

My guess here is that this deficiency has been ongoing but ignored until it was bad enough to threaten the crop. Or am I wrong and did this all show up over night?

4. Why would you attempt to fix "deficiencies" in a plant that has 2 weeks to live?

This is an annual plant - why would you think that these are "deficiencies"?

Just for some light reading Google "plant senescence".

J

This was my second grow and my first in coco coir and 2 weeks ago my girls looked fine until i started using Explode which is Dutch Pro's version of a bud booster so the deficiency sort of came on late on in flower but thanks for answering anyway.

Your reply smacks of arrogance but thanks for the light reading lesson .

7. #7 dmike, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013

Ah ok, I see.

Well, I guess it's a lesson learned (for me anyway);  if your plants look fine don't mess with 'em.

If you think the plants won't make it I'd probably start the flush now.

8. Just being very realistic. We are talking about an annual plant here; a plant nearing the end of its life cycle - this is like asking a maple or oak tree to drop its leaves bright green and not different colors - see where I'm going with this?

Cannabis is not supposed to finish its life bright green and if it does its only because chemical fertilizers have been forced down its throat. Many of my best plants have been yellow or a multitude of colors by harvest.

Hence "plant senescence". Wikipedia has an excellent article on this cycle of a plants life.

Peace.

J