Important Truth Shot Down!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by javan, May 12, 2011.

1. Why is that a recently created thread titled "Please read asap important", regarding the news of Dr. Steve Pieczenik (an incredibly credible source) publicly stating that the government and military officials are directly responsible for the 9/11 attacks and that Osama bin Laden has been dead for years.... disappeared? The link to the thread can be found below:

http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras-box/811016-please-read-asap-important.html

404 Not Found???????

Think for yourself.

2. I dont know... maybe it had something to do with your title. Titles should be relevant and somewhat describe the topic.

I have a pretty open mind about 9/11. I have considered lots of possibilities, and i think there is a grain of truth in a lot of them.

My problem is that he Dr. Pieczenik just talks about it on a radio show (alex jones' show, and i am not sure what to believe about him...). If he had damning evidence he should write it down. Post it on the internet. Write a book about it.

I just want a more substantial story from the guy, and i think if he had one, he would have gotten it out by now.

3. The United States was directly responsible for 9/11 in what way?

I know Bush ignored urgent and crucial intelligence that warned of the attacks in the several months prior. Is that what he means?

4. He is willing to take this to the supreme court... I think that speaks for itself.

5. To be honest babaloeey.. I just got off a 2+ hour phone conversation with one of my best friends about completely changing my life around to pursue an active role on politics.. and needless to say I'm am completely fucking drained right now (when I read the replies to my OP) to even begin a reasonable, level-headed debate about this at this hour.

And this may be viewed as an excuse to not talk about it, but I'm honestly telling the truth. I'll be more than happy to express my thoughts and give my argument on this subject later if that's alright?

6. obviously superjoint and the GC admin had a hand in 9/11 and want to cover it up..

or a glitch in the forums..

but i'll go with option 1.

7. Haven't you heard of OPERATION GrassCity? It's a CIA-funded attempt at funneling a bunch of stoners together on a "community forum" and persuading them to believe certain things about the government to be true; when in fact, it's just a puppet show to keep you distracted while the man behind the curtains reaches into your wallet and steals whatever money you have not yet spent on greens.

So obvious, this truth is. :rolleyes: just watch, this thread will be moved to Pandora's Box because they don't want people to think it's politically relevant.

8. Do you have a degree from Yale, Harvard or another ivy league school? Or millions of dollars? If not good luck ;)

9. You don't have to a privileged elite to pursue being active on politics.

10. ;) Right.