Important things you should know about Marijuana

Discussion in 'General' started by magicmorgan, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Marijuana leads to aids now?

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

*checks*
    nope, no aids.

2. "users CAN forget to have safe sex and possibly expose themselves to HIV, the virus that causes AIDS."

that wasn't even necessary to add in.

3. Funny how I smoked pot all through high school and got into one of the most prestigious colleges in the country.

Weird.

4. #5 Misc, Mar 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2010
    Well I was already a bum when i started smoking

i can't tell if i'm any more of a bum

is there a test for this?

5. lol.

MARIJUANA KILLED MY DOG, RAPED MY WIFE AND GAVE ME AIDS!

6. The most fucked up thing about it, is that it's on the Alcoholism page, and there's no way to make comments. That's the WORST thing about about.com, there's no peer-reviewing available...

7. I don't think I've ever been high enough to "forget" to use a condom. I don't think I've been drunk enough to "forget" to use condom.

I've been drunk enough to not CARE about using a condom, but never forgot.

I've never been high and not cared about using a condom though. If anything, I worry more high.

8. Dude seriously, that was hellla funny.

9. :ey:

Dude. FUCK, I'm not ugly, I spend more hours getting ready, just so that when I am high people will tell less? What the fuckkkk.

10. dude its not funny. all that shit is true.

smoking weed can lead to your death. see the way that happens is that the policies of the american government state that cannabis is deemed hazardous to the human body and so they make it illegal to grow, possess and use. so we have to find ways to get it that arent as easy as say getting some fruit from the store.

but weed to us is like sugar to ants. they love the shit. and so do we. so we will go through many different risks to obtain our sweet buds. even if that means going through some of the shady parts of town. now one of the risks in that is possibly dealing with some folks that are just trying to get your cash and your car.

now naturally we dont want to just let anyone take something that isnt theirs, especially when it belongs to you and you will suffer greatly for having lost your property. so you might fight back and oops out comes and gun and you are dead.

so smoking weed can cause your death.

so dont even laugh, my best friend's uncle's sister has that happen to her cousin's daughter. it was devastating.

on another note, this joint im smoking is some bomb greens. i really truly wish i could email samples of this shit. im feeling super giddy but ultra relaxed. i feel like i want to put a gun to my head to see what happens, it feels so good.

11. "Secondhand smoke from marijuana kills other innocents as well. Last year, two Philadelphia firefighters were killed when they responded to a residential fire stemming from an indoor marijuana grow."

....great example of how secondhand marijuana smoke can kill people :laughing:

12. That's hilarious. :laughing: Where are the studies to prove all that? Oh yea weed is illegal. There are none.