Important read!!! It will change your life!!

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by budsmokn420, Dec 1, 2010.

1. you explained that very well and you are very right. I would try to be a little more loving in your posts though. I know you don't mean harm, but its good to show a little more compassion. I know I have forgot to be loving in some of my posts and it brings nothing but trouble...theres your thought for the day :)

p.s. thanks for the PM...i figured it out

2. The greatest truth for me was if everyone did what they enjoyed and followed their own dreams, I would be inspired to do the same. If more people were happy, I would be happy. If I am happy, more people will be happy.

The supreme good is like water,
    which nourishes all things without trying to.
    It is content with the low places that people disdain.
    Thus it is like the Tao.

In dwelling, live close to the ground.
    In thinking, keep to the simple.
    In conflict, be fair and generous.
    In governing, don't try to control.
    In work, do what you enjoy.
    In family life, be completely present.

When you are content to be simply yourself
    and don't compare or compete,
    everybody will respect you.

3. haha indeed I know its the key and I dont mean it to sound non loving I just say what I mean and thats the way it comes out

but I do agree with you thanks for the thought

4. I Love you brother. That was so perfectly said. Thanks for post...you just gave myself a little reminder. I really hope you continue posting here, you will help a lot of people.

5. #85 Insurgency, Dec 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2010
    Haha accurate? You do realize many of his predictions never come true. One example is the FEMA camps, which he claimed were for "prisoner camps," were actually used for the dead found after hurricane Katrina. Another one of my favorites was when he claimed swine flu was a government invention to kill the masses. Haha that whole epidemic lasted about 3-4 months.

The Disclosure Project and Alex Jones do not have actual proof to make there case stronger than others. The role they choose to play is causing stir within the population. This is a political method that keep the people on their toes, always making sure the government doesn't become Big Brother.

Seriously, if you do not understand what the media is, then you shouldn't be claiming it is controlled by the Illuminati. The media in the United States isn't controlled by a select few or group, it is broken into many different groups. This is why news stations like CNN, NBC, FOXnews all promote different ideologies.

edit: the reason the media seems corrupt is because it is molded to the United States constitution. It is shaped by freedom of speech and liberty, which means not everyone is going to agree with each other.

6. I do see eye to eye. What he is explaining is History moving towards the Good Society. This idea has been expressed by many political writers throughout history. Marx is my favorite on this issue if you want someone to start with. Others say it is economic reasons that push us towards this realization as well.

As I have said before, you and bud seem to have a gross assumption about the altruism of individuals.

7. "We are going to get our 12 chakras back and all of our strands of DNA. We had them a long time ago but they were taken from us. This will be done by the galactics...as you can imagine their technology is way beyond us and they have that ability"

Holy ****** i just had a revelation... the herb has 7 leaves.... and i jsut noticed if u put 12 leaves, it will make a full circle!!!! OMG NOW I OVERSTAND WHAT I SAW ON DMT!!!!:eek:

8. All I can understand is that you're not satisfied about something

So You and I cannot relate

9. If you do not understand my post then good day sir.

OP, the thread was fun, cya

10. I understand but I also have understood we could go back and forth forever and its getting boring already

11. OP, your message seemed to be full of meaningless words. How do you know all this is going to occur anyway? I'm not dismissing it, but at the moment it comes across as not very convincing.

12. you should write a book

13. #93 budsmokn420, Dec 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2010
    :hello:

14. Im not trying to convince you, Im just putting out the info I know and have found through research and meditation. This information is all over the web and can be found by anyone. If you would like to fins out more about it, I would first reseach "NESARA"...then move onto "ascension". I hope that helps you out :)

15. There are many books already written on this subject :)

16. Thank you for the peaceful exit. I applaud you for your kindness.

Have a wonderful day as always :wave:;)

17. @fatblunts - Im sorry but your comment about why media "seems" corrupt struck a nerve with me. I hate to break it to you but it's not because its molded by the constitution. Regardless of the ideologies expressed, the media always cheerleads the government. Its not based on "Free speech and liberty." its largely based on special interests. IF you dont believe me I suggest you begin reading the cables dropped by wikileaks the other day, you cant refute that information as alex jones conspiracy theory nut job insanity inaccurate information or whatever ridiculous labels you have for truth.

Also since you seem to enjoy marxist theory might I recommend "The power elite" by C. Wright Mills to further inform you on the correlations between media, government, and the military industrial complex that you seem to refute so hard.

18. And the less freedoms in a Constitution means the less information the media will spread.

freedom of information act
    freedom of speech
    freedom to speak against government

Yeah, definitely not molded to the Constitution :rolleyes:

19. Anyone who disagrees with the OP hasn't dropped a heavy dose of magical fungus yet. (aka connecting with Mother Gaia)

OP, I hope you understand, that I really OVERstand that....... they don't understand
    blame it on the fluoride

20. Having the blissful experience of connecting deeply with Mother Gaia on the deepest level and becoming ONE with her is the only way to truly, from your HEART, understand this. I'm sure Rastafari can relate to this...

- peace, joy, love, and light