Important Question!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ryan87, Jul 19, 2008.

1. NOTE: this was in general, but i was told to move it here.

OK, so its a long story but it ended up with me getting a free bag of about 20 pills, half of them codeine, half of them tramadol.

Around 3:30, I took 3 tramadol. Didn't notice much after an hour so i took another one. Then I blazed with some friends of mine. I took an especially large hit and started harshing out pretty bad. That plus the slightly upset stomach (probably the tramadol) caused me to throw up (this was around 6 or 7)

Since then, ive taken 1 more tramadol and 1 codeine, since i wasnt sure if i just threw up the pills or not.

Now the question, my friends want to drink tonight, but im not sure if thats safe. If i didnt throw the actual pills up, that means that ive taked 5 tramadol and 1 codeine. Probably wont drink until around 10, (7 hours after i first popped the tramadol)

I feel fine now, a bit chilled out, but I have a high tolerance to stuff like percocet (which is why i wasnt too worried about taking something weak like tramadol) but Ive never mixed painkillers with alcohol ever, so i dont know what will happen.

am i good to drink, or should i re-consider?

2. just don't drink too much. a beer or two will be fine.

if i where u, i'd be the designated driver.

3. Tramadol blows, avoid it at all costs.

4. Yes the "high" is incredibly lame. But I got them for free so im not complaining.

And I'm not the DD, but my friend who doesnt drink will be the DD, so dont worry im good:cool:

5. Tramdol is different for all people. I've use heroin and still like tramadol haha.
    But, however, don't drink TOO much on it.
    Just be the DD as mentioned above.

6. fuck that. tell that fool that you're going to get his ass drunk tonight even if you have to shove it down his throat. just make sure u are designated so you can't drink.