Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Important question!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FreedomAtLast, Jan 20, 2013.

1. How do I convince my wife to make me pot brownies? She is a really good baker.... but is afraid of making the house smell like weed. She doesn't smoke at all, but doesn't care that I do.

2. Pot brownies are good and all, but for smell and weed management make some firecrackers
    Much easier too

3. I like cannibutter for baking some smell to start with while mking the butter but after that not so bad really

4. The smell isn't too bad if you make cannibutter but if your worried about the smell just make some firecrackers man, they should do the job :smoke: