Important question need help.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by edwardvanhalen, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Hey guys I have an interesting question that I am very curious about.
    I don't have anything but a fan with a filter on the back and I'm going to use dryer sheets on the back of my other fan.

I know that this sounds ridiculous but I have to control the smell. I can't get any carbon filter or anything like that.

My main worry is about putting a fan inside my closet to circulate the air around the plant. Do I really need to have a fan pointing at my plant or could I just let the plant grow without having any air blow on my plant.

The reason why I don't want to have a fan blowing around the smell is because it will make my room smell way worse in my opinion though. So ya pretty much what would you guys do and the main thing about having a fan circulating the weed smell. Thanks guys

2. Fan or not it will probably eventually smell up your entire house without a filter

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes I know this lol but their will be a difference between the two options.
    My last grow didn't smell up the house at all. It depends on the strain and the size of the plant.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Plants need to breathe =101

they do so by the stomata inhales C02

and exhales 02

just like U but opposite

in still air like a closet its un natural

so a fan is needed to blow that 02 away

fresh air with C02 is vented in

best for U is an extract fan that sucks air in under the door..?

and vents it out of the window

I gotta ask

How long can you hold ur breath?

good luck

• Like Like x 1