Important question about spliffs

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Newarklax007, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Ok guys I love smoking joints but sometimes they burn a little to fast, I know you can roll them fatter but I know so many people that smoke spliffs and say they burn the best. Ok so heres my question, is it bad for you? I know it will affect you but I play a lot of sports and have noticed NOTHING from weed and I know tobacco does effect your lungs and everything but how bad does it effect you?

2. Well if you put all the tobacco in there from a cig then you get the same health effect as a cig. I personally just tore up a camel crush and mixed with about .5 burned slow as fuck but taste like a 10cent strippers asshole!

3. Yeah when I did it before I would use like a 1/4-1/2 of the cig in it and probably .5-1.5 and they would burn forever im just wondering if its worth it

4. You wont catch me doing it very often. Ill tell you that much!

5. #5 cball, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2012
    well since nobody has bothered to answer OP's question, instead just posted about how they rolled spliffs...

DO NOT DO IT!

TOBACCO IS A CANCER CAUSING SUBSTANCE THAT CONTAINS A VERY ADDICTIVE NARCOTIC!

IT CAN KILL YOU!
    It will get you hooked!
    [​IMG]

healthier to go buy a vaporizer or if you must smoke your herb, buy a nice spoon to do one hit bowls and conserve your herb.:wave:

6. you literally just asked how bad tobacco was for you.. do you not pay attention to tobbaco ads and boxes?

THAT SHI- WILL KILL YA!

IF you must mix a joint, mix it with some tea leaves! i have done it, it makes the smoke taste good and has a calming effect along with the mary.

7. wait so you can actualy tear one of those bags on put them in a joint? that actually sounds realy good, will it make them burn slower?

8. I know cigs are bad but I wasnt sure if it was as smoking cigs, i was high while i posted. Kinda a dumb question lol but thanks for the answers

9. yeah they burn slower! id reccomend green tea or chai! dat good shit ahah.

10. #10 Newarklax007, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2012
    [quote name='"YYZ"']

yeah they burn slower! id reccomend green tea or chai! dat good shit ahah.[/quote]

What flavor tea? Im guessing mint or english grey, i have tons of tea flavors btw

EDIT: Earl Grey lol

11. I wouldn't mix tobacco with your weed.. that basically adds unnecessary chemicals/nicotine.

My dumbass friends will occasionally say, "lets roll a spliff it gets you higher!!!"
    and i just face palm and leave

12. I hate tobacco, but I think you can smoke spliffs and not get addicted to tobacco, if you are smoking the spliff for the feeling of the weed and not tobacco, your mind shouldnt really crave tobacco if you don't do it too much. However, most people who say they're addicted to weed seem to use tobacco in their joints for the most part. Like you said, it is much better to use a vape, pipe or bong (occasional blunt :) ). Some of my friends always roll spliffs, they suck and taste like shit.

13. Haha im gunna try this

14. Ive smoked straight tea and that shit is straight harsh. Would way rather put tobacco in my
    joint but i smoke a little bit anyways. If you want your joint to burn slower baptise it.

15. Spliffs give me a really particular high so I smoke them every now and then, the tobacco I use is saved cigarillo tobacco left over from a blunt. They do burn slower but I thought I could smoke it like a regular joint when I first tried one, but the tobacco makes it hit pretty hard (for me at least.) They clearly aren't good for you but that's the trade off for the slower burn and high.

16. I'm an ex smoker and I sometimes smoke my weed with tobacco in it. I have no problems keeping of the cigs and I rarely smoke weed, so addiction isn't a problem if you have the correct mindset.
    I use a twice as much weed as I have tobacco and I mix it all up before rolling it, it makes it burn slower and also more smooth.
    One tip though, cigs seem to burn faster as the wind burns them, whereas rolling tobacco will last longer.

17. I smoke them sometimes. Hasn't hurt my lungs. I out run everyone on the bball court

18. If you are going to use tobacco, try non-additive; Pueblo, American Spirit, etc.

19. [quote name='"polski sklep"']If you are going to use tobacco, try non-additive; Pueblo, American Spirit, etc.[/quote]

I second this. Sure tobacco isn't good for you, but it is not even close to the shit in cigs.