Important- PLEASE READ.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by TheDarkSide, Apr 27, 2007.

1. And reply ;).

Well, basically, I live in Pakistan and I smoke hash. It's good and all, the thc is high and i'm usually stoned like a mother fucker BUT after a while, your tolerance just increases.
    I want some greens. I emailed Grasscity abt this matter, but got no response. I wanted to order some white widow seeds thru Grasscity but I wasn't sure if they deliver here in Pakistan. I wanna use my credit card to make the payment.

A wise man once said, to help another stoner, is a good deed.

2. well your country is not under shipping restrictions so why not just order?

3. yo man. you're in pakistan!! a hasish culture. if i can get seeds delivered to me in the states, i'm positive you will have no problem with pakistan. and on your tolerance issue, just order the highest thc containing bud there is. i suggest ak47 or white widow.

4. weedcity might not still be in buisiness. My friend hasnt gotten his seeds and they havent advertized in any of the magazines last couple issues. so id make sure before you mail them anything

5. Ah, interesting. Can somebody please confirm that I'll get my seeds once I order em? I'm paranoid, sorry.